Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardrock69
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Yes, I am your intellectual superior. That much is clear. You're like Pinocchio....I pull the strings and then I can make you babble nonsense whenever I want.

Delusional, eh?

It is actually the other way around.

You babble nonsense, and we laugh at you. You are the court jester of the Front Line, much like Jizzystool used to be for the entire forum.

You obviously do not have a problem with this, or you would not continually post things that remove all doubt that you are a moron.

Much like many Republicans who claim to be sooo "law-abiding", sooo "patriotic" and soooo "Christian", then appear in public making the most ignorant and laughable statements one could or could not imagine.

Originally posted by envy_me
    First I was called a man, now I'm called a lesbian...
    Well, at the very least you are light-years ahead of Elvis and his gay love BigBadBrucie in the intellect department.

But I am sure you understand. He is upset that he cannot attract women, so it would not surprise me if he began calling you a "whore" now as well.

As I mentioned somewhere else.....we let these guys post here because it amuses us to do so.

They are masochists who love to be verbally abused, and it amuses us to provide verbal abuse for them.

They may or may not understand that they do not have to post here and have their asses handed to them by everyone else, but whether or not they understand this, they do so anyway.

Makes for some great fireworks.

Watching people in an intellectual contest with them, when they are unarmed.

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Oh, I can merge threads. Is there a problem?

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Speaking of Angel, the pot, tea kettle thingy again...
    Yes, it certainly could be applied to you also.

BTW - why does it take a webmaster to merge like threads? Can't you do that?

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    You don't argue in this forum. All you do in this forum is whine at other people's post like some little girl....
    Speaking of Angel, the pot, tea kettle thingy again...

Leave a comment:

• motherchicken
    replied
    Originally posted by jhale667
    We have a special treat for you tonight. Coming bak from a recent engagement at Taco Bell, on fries, it's Jay Hale!!!

Leave a comment:

• envy_me
    replied
    You don't argue in this forum. All you do in this forum is whine at other people's post like some little girl. You've never come into this forum and posted one original thought of your own. I'll bet those lesbians envy_me and Angel are more of a man than you are.
    First I was called a man, now I'm called a lesbian...

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBrian
    replied
    Originally posted by hambon4lif

I'd sooner just cut out all the middlemen and argue with the people that fill your head with bullshit....
    You don't argue in this forum. All you do in this forum is whine at other people's post like some little girl. You've never come into this forum and posted one original thought of your own. I'll bet those lesbians envy_me and Angel are more of a man than you are.

Leave a comment:

• envy_me
    replied
    Nice try, dipshit, but I have yet to see a thread started by any of the liberals here of how the Republicans or the RNC "plan to kill" anyone.

Is this "intellectual superior" bullshit your new thing now? Is it some label you saw in an op-ed that you thought was catchy?

I'd sooner just cut out all the middlemen and argue with the people that fill your head with bullshit....the ones that tell you what to say and what to think, because it's obvious that you're being played.

If you're so goddamned "intellectually superior" to anyone, then why do you always resort to antagonism?
    I'll tell you why...it's because you have nothing else...you are nothing else but a follower and a lackey for people who are most likely laughing at your expense.

Case closed!
    Hahahaha This is fantastic

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBrian
    replied
    Nice try, dipshit, but I have yet to see a thread started by any of the liberals here of how the Republicans or the RNC "plan to kill" anyone.

Is this "intellectual superior" bullshit your new thing now? Is it some label you saw in an op-ed that you thought was catchy?

I'd sooner just cut out all the middlemen and argue with the people that fill your head with bullshit....the ones that tell you what to say and what to think, because it's obvious that you're being played.

If you're so goddamned "intellectually superior" to anyone, then why do you always resort to antagonism?
    I'll tell you why...it's because you have nothing else...you are nothing else but a follower and a lackey for people who are most likely laughing at your expense.

Case closed!

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Yet you never have anything to say whenever a liberal starts an inflammatory thread.
    So basically your like a child who has to match tit for tat...

Leave a comment:

• hambon4lif
    replied
    Yet you never have anything to say whenever a liberal starts an inflammatory thread.

I am YOUR intellectual superior also, as is everyone else (yes, even jhale) who posts in this forum. Now get off daddy's computer and go play outside.

Case closed!

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBrian
    replied
    Bullshit!! By starting threads like this one, you've proven that the only thing you're 'intellectually superior' to is a bag of doorknobs...and there's even doubts about that.

If anyone else started a thread like this, it would be their absolute lowest point, but since it was you....it's just another Friday.
    People already expect you to be lower than snakeshit, and you never disappoint.

I am YOUR intellectual superior also, as is everyone else (yes, even jhale) who posts in this forum. Now get off daddy's computer and go play outside.

Leave a comment:

• jhale667
    replied
    Yes, I am your intellectual superior.

Leave a comment:

• hambon4lif
    replied
    Yes, I am your intellectual superior.
    Bullshit!! By starting threads like this one, you've proven that the only thing you're 'intellectually superior' to is a bag of doorknobs...and there's even doubts about that.

If anyone else started a thread like this, it would be their absolute lowest point, but since it was you....it's just another Friday.
    People already expect you to be lower than snakeshit, and you never disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Ha...Brie is demonstrating his intellect again.

:
    Yes, I am your intellectual superior. That much is clear. You're like Pinocchio....I pull the strings and then I can make you babble nonsense whenever I want.

Leave a comment:

Working...