KKKoch talk for both men and women.............but ESPECIALLY for Ford.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fourthcoming
    Guest replied
    That is one highly distracting sig girl.......

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied
    Originally posted by gbranton
    I absolutely love Bugs Bunny. I learned a lot about how to deal with people by watching him. I started off my life watching him and I figure I'll end it in a nursing home somewhere watching him.
    Why do you think I have Bugs as an avatar? I'd tell you, but Nick's sig girl keeps distracting me...

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Originally posted by chefcraig
    In the current battle of sig-pics, this round goes hands-down to Nick. Then again, I have Bugs Bunny sawing fucking Florida off the map in mine, so what do I know? On websites (as well as in reality), the biggest boobs are more often than not the best option to go with.

And now, back to working on the chain gang...

LOL We have a chain carwash/detail/gas station/oil change/minmart combo here that features mostly hot college girls that wipe off your car after you get through the wash bay. Though, they wear more of course. But occasionally you get a frisky little chick who will go the extra mile to impress you...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-06-2012, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gbranton
    replied
    I have Bugs Bunny sawing fucking Florida off the map in mine, so what do I know?
    I absolutely love Bugs Bunny. I learned a lot about how to deal with people by watching him. I started off my life watching him and I figure I'll end it in a nursing home somewhere watching him.

Leave a comment:

• jhale667
    replied
    In the current battle of sig-pics, this round goes hands-down to Nick. Then again, I have Bugs Bunny sawing fucking Florida off the map in mine, so what do I know? On websites (as well as in reality), the biggest boobs are more often than not the best option to go with.

BEST SCENE in an overall great movie...

Leave a comment:

• chefcraig
    replied

Last edited by chefcraig; 09-06-2012, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Doc's sig girl is much better looking. Yours is kinda fugly overall. Good enough for a good time in the back seat but that's about all.
    You're gay.

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Shut up Doc Love, she's cute....oh yeah...you're right, she does have a face...
    Doc's sig girl is much better looking. Yours is kinda fugly overall. Good enough for a good time in the back seat but that's about all.

Leave a comment:

• gbranton
    replied
    We have SERIOUS sig-gif action in this thread.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FORD
    replied
    Thom Hartmann has often said that "Libertarians are just Republicans who like to smoke dope and get laid". Guess KKKoch just proved him right.

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Shut up Doc Love, she's cute....oh yeah...you're right, she does have a face...

Leave a comment:

• gbranton
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    nick's sig girl has a butterface.
    I don't share this opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Love
    replied
    you know today is the first day I've noticed that nick's sig girl has a butterface.

I didn't even know she had a face!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Love
    replied
    Originally posted by gbranton
    I know he is Satan, evil incarnate and all that, but it sounds like he and I agree on more than a few issues. As a matter of fact, I agree with his stance on almost ALL the issues raised here.
    TIL: FORD thinks gbranton is a Nazi

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Best title for a thread, 2012 Rothie candidate...

Leave a comment:

Working...