Black Cop Kills Unarmed 20 Year Old White Guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vandeleur
    replied
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Actually I don't own a gun. My roommate has an arsenal big enough for the both of us. He's a little on the paranoid side. He used to keep a 357 magnum in the bathroom in case someone broke in while he was taking a shit or a shower and he had to defend himself. There's a loaded riot shotgun right next to the front door with extra ammo just in case.
    Am British , I defend myself with harsh words and apathy

Leave a comment:

• cadaverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    Cdog doesn't get many kisses , waiving his gun around
    Actually I don't own a gun. My roommate has an arsenal big enough for the both of us. He's a little on the paranoid side. He used to keep a 357 magnum in the bathroom in case someone broke in while he was taking a shit or a shower and he had to defend himself. There's a loaded riot shotgun right next to the front door with extra ammo just in case.

Leave a comment:

• FORD
    replied
    Originally posted by ashstralia
    It should probably be classified as a weapon. Spray it in your face!

Breathing becomes difficult, and you're flammable.
    Probably a similar experience to getting brake fluid in your eyes. Which I actually did once. And then stumbled around blind yelling "Where's the goddamned garden hose????"

Leave a comment:

• PETE'S BROTHER
    replied
    Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Why in the hell didn't I ever think of this?? I got WD40 in every closet in the house and out in both buildings out back! I need to get me two holsters made up so I can carry a can on each hip....Ooohh!!! I can just use my two beers drinking hat that holds the beers on top of your head!!
    with a lever action double trigger mechanism

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied

Why in the hell didn't I ever think of this?? I got WD40 in every closet in the house and out in both buildings out back! I need to get me two holsters made up so I can carry a can on each hip....Ooohh!!! I can just use my two beers drinking hat that holds the beers on top of your head!!

Leave a comment:

• PETE'S BROTHER
    replied
    now vandy is at home self wd40ing...

Leave a comment:

• vandeleur
    replied

Learn something new every day

Leave a comment:

• ashstralia
    replied
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    Wd40 .... WhAt do u do squirt it onthe floor and they slip when they chase you .... Did you get that from scooby do

Leave a comment:

• vandeleur
    replied
    Cdog doesn't get many kisses , waiving his gun around

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Well, that's just a little different than having somebody jerk your door open and say "Get the fuck out motherfucker!"
    Wasn't what we were expecting. We all imagined the headlines...Canadian family murdered in tropical paradise...

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Not really. A kiss on the cheek you don't ask for sounds like sexual assault to me. I'd have shot em.
    In French Polynesian culture, a kiss on each cheek is how you greet someone...

Leave a comment:

• vandeleur
    replied
    Wd40 .... WhAt do u do squirt it onthe floor and they slip when they chase you .... Did you get that from scooby do

Leave a comment:

• ashstralia
    replied
    As our state law; it's illegal to possess weapons on you, or in your vehicle.
    People get around this by having extendable wrenches, cricket bats (with balls and stumps), and WD40 close at hand.

Leave a comment:

• vandeleur
    replied
    Uk version of Von story .
    Two guys gave me shit , chinned the two of them . End of story
    Ya big drama queen.

Two guys gave me a dirty look that's why I drive a tank sesh

Leave a comment:

• vandeleur
    replied
    Originally posted by Von Halen
    Funny you should mention that.

Wednesday night there was a huge charity car cruise in St. Clair Shores. One of my buddies was on his way to the cruise at about 5 pm in broad daylight, in his beautiful 62 Chevy II convertible. Two black dudes in an Escalade pull up to him and start insisting he pull over because his brake lights are out, and he is going to get rear ended. He told them he'd check it later, and they told him he needed to pull over immediately. He ignored them, and drove to the nearest auto store. He goes in and gets an employee, and they check all the lights. Not a thing wrong with any of them. These fucks were going to jack his car. On a crowded Gratiot Avenue, in broad daylight.

That is why I carry a Springfield XDs .45 Sesh.
    Is it also cos your a girl and can't fight for toffee ?

Leave a comment:

Working...