Fifty percent of Americans believe in some conspiracy theory. Here’s why.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think there is a conspiracy in how the fuck Apple gets to still be the outsider cool guy company while making $80 billion a year, evading taxes, using hundreds of thousands of Chinese drone workers who will never be able to afford to own one of their products and giving fuck all back to the world in any sort of philanthropy.

Apple is like the organisation that would be left after James Bond killed Blofeld.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Gov John Connally to the day he died always believed he was not hit by the first shot. His wife said the exact same thing and she seen Kennedy hit by the first shot!

Now the Warren Commission's report says Kennedy and Connally were hit by the first shot, the magic bullet, the second shot missed and the third shot hit Kennedy in the head. Now if Connally was hit by a second shot the presupposed facts of only three bullets being fired falls apart.

Eyewitness testimony is horribly inaccurate and unreliable but it's kinda hard to be mistaken on which bullet went through your body! When your own wife who was looking directly at Kennedy when he was shot backs you up!

Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Here's Nellie Connally saying she looked right at Kennedy and seen him clutching his throat before the second shot hit Gov Connally! In Zapruder's film it is crystal clear she's looking at Kennedy grabbing for his throat before her husband got hit!

E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Dude the whole thing is a massive waste of your time.

There are 2000 theories which means that even if one were correct 1999 are wrong.

The aftermath was confused, it's easier to find people with a motive than those without and most importantly as you say eye witness testimony is horrendously inaccurate and gets worse and worse. There are key witnesses who have completely changed their statements over the years just feeding this industry forever. It's shocking just how inaccurate human memories are. Every time you remember something it gets overwritten with the new version.

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            Obama is a Muslim!
            Obama wasn't born in this country!

Finally nice that you admit you're an idiot

Hillary Rod Ham started all that shit didn't she............

Glad you think the old broad is a idiot....................

BTW, Hillary is fucking the Roswell alien..................
            A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
              Hillary Rod Ham started all that shit didn't she............

Glad you think the old broad is a idiot....................

BTW, Hillary is fucking the Roswell alien..................
              Um, what?

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Here's Hoover and LBJ discussing that they don't want a rash of House and Senate investigations and that they need to form a committee that will prove Hoover's conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

Also notable here is when Hoover confirms that the first and third shots hit Kennedy and the second shot hit Connally and they go on to say several times the second shot only hit Connally! At the 9:30 mark, it confirms Connally's testimony. The WC clearly states the second shot missed everyone! Make the facts fit the narrative, to keep us out of nuclear war!

If you listen to the entire conversation it becomes clear that the Warren Commission went entirely to Hoover's script! All the while knowing that the Dallas police, the FBI, their medical experts, the Secret Service and the CIA fucked it up from the get-go, they can't agree on anything and aren't really sure what went down there but Hoover's explanation keeps us out of WWIII!

Final thoughts..............I used that garbage article Sesh posted to finally prove my own conspiracy theory!

With the threat of nuclear war a possibility if the American public knew that our government wasn't a 100% sure what happened or there might of been a conspiracy or not, we damn sure would of invaded Cuba at the least, the generals and the public would of demanded it...........they were damn sure gonna make the facts fit the, "nothing to see here, everything's fine", narrative!

Not a conspiracy if they do it right in front of your face!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I think there is a conspiracy in how the fuck Apple gets to still be the outsider cool guy company while making $80 billion a year, evading taxes, using hundreds of thousands of Chinese drone workers who will never be able to afford to own one of their products and giving fuck all back to the world in any sort of philanthropy.

Apple is like the organisation that would be left after James Bond killed Blofeld.
                  No one hates Apple more than me. Their overzealous and overpriced products made from slave labor I'll never buy. However...

(and this is a big however)

I inherited Apple stock from my Aunt from when she died last September. I will eventually sell although my last quarterly dividends were @$6,000. This is how one suddenly becomes a capitalist pig.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                    No one hates Apple more than me. Their overzealous and overpriced products made from slave labor I'll never buy. However...

(and this is a big however)

I inherited Apple stock from my Aunt from when she died last September. I will eventually sell although my last quarterly dividends were @$6,000. This is how one suddenly becomes a capitalist pig.
                    Only the very rich and the very poor can profess to not be capitalists , every one else just scratches in the dirt for a living ..... nods head
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

That's where you're wrong. The rich pay zero taxes on their dividends.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                        That's where you're wrong. The rich pay zero taxes on their dividends.

profess
                        prəˈfɛs/Submit
                        verb
                        claim, often falsely, that one has (a quality or feeling).

nods head
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Here's LBJ and Senator Russell, on the Warren Commission, saying the magic bullet is nonsense and LBJ agreeing with him!

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Robert McNamara saying the Gulf of Tonkin never happened!

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

It's almost like the researchers have met you.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude. Conversely, highly skilled individuals tend to underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.[citation needed]

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Dude the whole thing is a massive waste of your time.

There are 2000 theories which means that even if one were correct 1999 are wrong.

The aftermath was confused, it's easier to find people with a motive than those without and most importantly as you say eye witness testimony is horrendously inaccurate and gets worse and worse. There are key witnesses who have completely changed their statements over the years just feeding this industry forever. It's shocking just how inaccurate human memories are. Every time you remember something it gets overwritten with the new version.
                                My point was that we'll never know for certain what really happened and what the true motives were.

What I was pointing out is they had to make the facts fit the narrative to avoid WWIII!

So is it any wonder 50% of Americans believe in some conspiracy when you can prove that our government covered up an assassination of a president, lied about two major wars and on and on.

So for that crappy article you posted to say it's magical thinking.........that is complete and utter bullshit!

Sure, morons like Jack who believe Obama's a Muslim and wasn't born in this country are just trying to mask their unwarranted fear of black people with lunatic fringe conspiracies. I get that

Comment

Working...