Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

I really don't need to discuss illegal aliens anymore. The only other real American that has commented on it agrees with Mr Trump and myself.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      This is what drug dealers/smugglers are supposed to look like:

See - cool expensive clothes, Rico's got his jewelry, Crockett's got his Rolex on and probably carrying a big ass Smith & Wesson .45, and he's got a huge power boat. That's how you do it - not hunkered down in some shit hole in Mexico!
      But those weren't drug smugglers. They were cops pretending to be drug smugglers.

The guys who were actually smuggling drugs in through Miami looked like this......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Did they sneak across your border or did they enter the country legally and do what they needed to stay there legally? Did they come there a few at a time or did they sneak over there one right after the other 24/7, 365 days a year?
        We keep the majority of the illegals out or send them back....there are still some that manage to slip through, most of them Americans. (I keed...sort of). If we bordered a 3rd world country I'm sure that task would be much harder...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Dammit Ford - don't post old guys in my sexy drug dealer guy thread!

You guys seriously need to watch the documentary Cocaine Cowboys, the first one. The real smugglers did live like Crockett's alter ego. The smugglers had it made. No shoot outs, no arrests, well not up until one of the dealers ratted them out. Man those guys had it made. And all they had to do was bring the stuff in. They were making hundreds of millions of bucks solely for transporting the goods. The story one of them tells about pulling a DEA interdiction boat in to the marina while he's got a boat load of cocaine under his feet is unreal.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            We keep the majority of the illegals out or send them back....there are still some that manage to slip through, most of them Americans. (I keed...sort of). If we bordered a 3rd world country I'm sure that task would be much harder...
            See, keeping them out and sending them back is a no no here. Most people here would consider Canada's policy racist. I mean, what nation in 2015 actually tries to enforce its immigration laws and takes its sovereignty seriously??
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

I really don't need to discuss illegal aliens anymore. The only other real American that has commented on it agrees with Mr Trump and myself.

This pretty much nails my opinions on the subject , from a uk stance obviously :

’m not going to waste your time or patronise you by preaching the benefits of immigration. Instead, I want to ask you this. Who has caused our country most problems: the bankers who plunged us into economic disaster, the expenses-milking politicians who have the cheek to lecture us on benefit fraud, the wealthy tax-dodgers keeping 25 billion (pounds) a year from the Exchequer; the poverty wage-paying bosses and rip-off rent-charging landlords; or Indian nurses and Polish fruit pickers?” Owen Jones
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Donnie's right but he's not exactly right about my feelings on the subject as far why I don't want all these wetbacks over here. It's what happens to the areas they basically invade that really pisses me off. I voted against giving free services intended for legal residents because I saw that as a way to deter other wetbacks from coming here and might convince some of the ones here already to leave. I might not feel this way if more of them showed a little respect for the US considering they're living and working here. I don't think the majority of them come here to collect welfare or commit crimes. I think they come here to make a better life for them and/or their families. But we can't employ every Mexican or South American that wants to come here without taking jobs away from legal residents.
                  Please tell me what your heritage is so I can use derogatory terms when talking to you...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Please tell me what your heritage is so I can use derogatory terms when talking to you...
                    I'm Canadian. Give it your best shot. If you're insinuating I call all Mexicans wetbacks or that I don't like Mexicans you're wrong. My uncle is married to a Mexican woman and has at least six half Mexican children that I get along fine with and they feel the same way I do about illegals. My aunt calls them wetters. Her parents entered this country legally.
                    BTW You have alreay used derogatory remarks against my heritage. I'm an American not a "Murican" ya hypocritic Canuck.
                    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-10-2015, 03:30 PM.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        First off, there's only one true Black Jesus and he's Ned The Wino on Good Times.

Second, what's in Black Jesus's hand? Is that pot? It's hard to see.
                        Crack.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I'm Canadian. Give it your best shot. If you're insinuating I call all Mexicans wetbacks or that I don't like Mexicans you're wrong. My uncle is married to a Mexican woman and has at least six half Mexican children that I get along fine with and they feel the same way I do about illegals. My aunt calls them wetters. Her parents entered this country legally.
                          BTW You have alreay used derogatory remarks against my heritage. I'm an American not a "Murican" ya hypocritic Canuck.
                          For the record...Canuck is not an insult. And 'Murican is how GWB pronounces it.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

For the record...Canuck is not an insult. And 'Murican is how GWB pronounces it.

Too bad. I meant it to be. I don't care who pronounces it that way you meant it as an insult when you posted it. As far as your image goes if those guys wanted land some other tribe they killed them and took it. We went to war with Mexico over what is now the southwestern part of the U S. We won. Now a bunch of liberals most of whom don't even live there think we should just forget about that and let Mexico have it back. That's exactly what's gonna happen if we don't do something about it now. You don't seem to have a problem with Canada deporting illegals. Why shouldn't we?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                                By posting this shit you're actually proving my point. Those Indians would have shot anybody trying to sneak across their border. If they were liberal Indians they'd let anyone who snuck across their border stay and invite them to join the tribe. They didn't. Why should we?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...