• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Trumps campaign against Muslims spreading fear among liberals who want to make his dislike of illegal aliens the main focus of their campaign.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Never was
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2012

I think a new version of the old cnn show Crossfire with Angel and C-dog may not come to any useful conclusion but would be entertaining as shit.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Crossfire hasn't been worth a shit since AOHell/TimeWhorener took over CNN. Jon Stewart did the world a great favor when he called out Fucker Carlson on his own show, and that was pretty much what got it cancelled.....

Bill Press & Pat Buchanan briefly had a revival of the old Crossfire formula over on MSNBC during the Chimpministration, but - like all other shows on MSNBC that actually get ratings - the Scumca$t suits pulled the plug on it.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Can't read your last post Edsel. Some advertisement bullshit that I can't close is covering it up. I bet it was a real wooly booger though.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          Can't read your last post Edsel. Some advertisement bullshit that I can't close is covering it up. I bet it was a real wooly booger though.
                          Download uBlock Origin for Firefox. Finally, an efficient wide-spectrum content blocker. Easy on CPU and memory.

There.... now there's no reason to put up with advertising.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

How do I know I'm not downloading some kind of liberal virus if I access one of those links? I got a bad ticker. Nude photos of Hillary suddenly popping up would kill me for sure.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Never was
                              I think a new version of the old cnn show Crossfire with Angel and C-dog may not come to any useful conclusion but would be entertaining as shit.
                              I'd rather do Point/Counterpoint with her. Angel you ignorant slut, is that your head or did a bird crap on your shoulders?
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                How do I know I'm not downloading some kind of liberal virus if I access one of those links? I got a bad ticker. Nude photos of Hillary suddenly popping up would kill me for sure.
                                Two things I would never do to anyone, even ignorant right wingers:

1) Link to bad software
                                2) Subject anybody to naked Hillary! (Hell, I wouldn't even do that to Bill.... though he's obviously seen it.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...