Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

I got a great idea. Let's tell all the illegals in the U S they're more than welcome to move to Scotland without bothering to go through legal channels to become citizens or going through the hassle of learning the language. Sounds good to me.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-07-2015, 04:52 AM.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

This immigration talk definitely has cdog more animated than normal
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

This illegal alien issue is a serious issue Vandy! Dammit man they derker derrrrr!!!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
          This immigration talk definitely has cdog more animated than normal
          I don't hate illegal aliens but I doubt you'd find too many people that weren't illegals or children of illegals who live in areas that have been over ran by them that don't think they'd be better off if they deported everyone of them. How would you feel if millions of immigrants come into the UK illegally and started reproducing like rabbits until you were the minority in your own country? That's what happened in Southern California. Why do you think the voters in a state as liberal as California is passed a law to deny illegal aliens services meant for legal residents? Even the liberals in California know they'd be better off if all the illegal aliens were shipped back to wherever they came from.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Let's see what Early thinks about all this illegal immigration:

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I don't hate illegal aliens but I doubt you'd find too many people that weren't illegals or children of illegals who live in areas that have been over ran by them that don't think they'd be better off if they deported everyone of them. How would you feel if millions of immigrants come into the UK illegally and started reproducing like rabbits until you were the minority in your own country? That's what happened in Southern California. Why do you think the voters in a state as liberal as California is passed a law to deny illegal aliens services meant for legal residents? Even the liberals in California know they'd be better off if all the illegal aliens were shipped back to wherever they came from.
              Me with my Scottish grandfather and Irish great grandfather who came over during the war ..... Mmmmm I would go live in Canada. To cold for immigrants there

If it helps the fact you bombed the bejesus out of the guys you gave guns to the last time are all coming to live in the UK now.
              But hey am sure there is a statistic that shows no country ever suffered financially because of immigration.

Face it dog you're the Roman Empire these guys are the people picking over what's left of your past it decadent falling empire. Move over gracefully , learn Chinese and get used to working for pennies

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

SNL hasn't been good since the days of Chris Farley and Phil Hartman.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Me with my Scottish grandfather and Irish great grandfather who came over during the war ..... Mmmmm I would go live in Canada. To cold for immigrants there

If it helps the fact you bombed the bejesus out of the guys you gave guns to the last time are all coming to live in the UK now.
                  But hey am sure there is a statistic that shows no country ever suffered financially because of immigration.

Face it dog you're the Roman Empire these guys are the people picking over what's left of your past it decadent falling empire. Move over gracefully , learn Chinese and get used to working for pennies
                  So what you're saying is...you're a homosaxual? Or are you a Mexican? Either way I know you want to take our jobs!

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

I'm poking the bear , I mean dog.
                    You know how patriotic he is , me nah not so much.
                    Am a Geordie

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

These jobs everybody is stealing now adays any good one ?
                      Do you sneak up and put it in a bag and sneak off with said job ?
                      And if am Mexican can I grow the little skinny little Richard tache ? I couldn't grow the big Mexican bandit one.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

And if am Mexican can I grow the little skinny little Richard tache ? I couldn't grow the big Mexican bandit one.
                        Hell yes they're good jobs. Jobs like picking cotton and picking tobacco. That stuff ain't gonna pick itself! Now if we had some people who would do that work for free then we wouldn't have to worry about these damn illegals takin our jobs!! Dammit they derker derrrr!!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Your stuff makes more sense now I've watched the video clips hahaha

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They've locked cdog out of his lettuce picking gig...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Your stuff makes more sense now I've watched the video clips hahaha
                              We should have the took our jobs clip playing on a loop in this thread. And there's a Squidbillies clip for just about any topic.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                They've locked cdog out of his lettuce picking gig...
                                Why is it that some people can't fathom the idea illegal aliens don't just pick fruit or vegetables or work on landscaping/gardening crews here anymore?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...