X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Man I so wanted to let you off the hook but you started ranting, ok patriot. You commented that Canada was a bit far to go to an angel post , I commented as is fact the mayflower stopped for water there before arriving at its final destination.
    This proves you know fuck all about your own history /geography/social impact of immigration etc ,not a huge shock by the way.

So next time you post "speak English " have a think , maybe read a book or wonder why if you post stupid stuff that is not " funny or insulting" people call you out.
    Now lets go back to being play friends buddy
    Let's not.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Come on cdog , I feel guilty for being mean. Let's not pretend anyone on here really gives a fuck what people say on here so let's just be buds again
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Come on cdog , I feel guilty for being mean. Let's not pretend anyone on here really gives a fuck what people say on here so let's just be buds again
        I'm not pretending. I'm proud to be an American and it pisses me off that some of my fellow countryman think that part of it which just happens to be my place of birth should just be handed over to bunch of fucks that have no respect for it whatsoever after we defeated their home country in a war for that land over 150 years ago.
        As far as The Mayflower stopping for water in Canada the only stop I can verify they made was in Newlyn, a port in Cornwell England because the water they took on in Plymouth England was making people sick. Next stop from there was Cape Cod.

If I'm wrong don't blame me. Obviously historians can't agree on whether the Mayflower stopped in Newfoundland or went straight to Cape Cod. All the text I've read agrees that they didn't but I found a couple maps that say they did.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

In case anyone's interested. Donald Trump's appearance on SNL this past saturday got the show it's highest rating since 2012. Much higher than the episode were Hillary made a cameo appearance.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, to be fair, it's November, the weather was shitty in most parts of the country, and a lot of people were all partied out from Halloween being the previous week. So to say Trump and the dead animal on his head were solely responsible for the higher ratings is probably a big stretch. I don't have cable or antenna, so I never catch SNL live anyway. Sometimes I'll watch it the next day on Hulu or other "non corporate approved" online means, but I didn't feel especially motivated to watch an hour of the arrogant Tribble headed egomaniac.

I did see the episode where Hillary was on, but I used that sketch as an opportunity for a piss break, so I didn't actually subject myself to watching her.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              How did you canucks get your land? You've admitted your people treat the natives there like dogshit. The wetbacks that are infiltrating the US aren't native Americans, they're descendants of the Spaniards who murdered the original landowners. The ones they didn't murder died from diseases they brought here from Europe. I have another suggestion that you will surely like. We'll start bussing all the wetbacks that we can round up that don't have anchor babies and ship them up there so they can turn your country into Mexico North.
              We got our land the same way all colonizers do...through the Papal Bull known as the Doctrine of Discovery...

And have you ever toured Canada? We have plenty of Mexicans here, and Phillipino, Indian, Afghani, Brits, Frogs, Africans, etc. We're a multi-cultural nation Dawg...
              Last edited by Angel; 11-09-2015, 10:16 AM.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                We got our land the same way all colonizers do...through the Papal Bull known as the Doctrine of Discovery...

And have you ever toured Canada? We have plenty of Mexicans here, and Phillipino, Indian, Afghani, Brits, Frogs, Africans, etc. We're a multi-cultural nation Dawg...
                Yeah but you only have maybe a couple hundred thousand illegals. We have around 13 million. Dog's not griping about the legal immigrants. He's complaining about the illegals who jump the border and then do get access to some welfare programs. All of their kids get free education and free food and if the mom pops another out while she's here then welfare programs available to her increase greatly.

So we've got people taking out of the system who aren't paying into it, then as Sesh pointed out we've got a shit ton of American citizens who use welfare as a paycheck instead of working. When you e got more working aged people who are on some sort of welfare - not including social security or Veteran's benefits - you got a problem. There's simply too many welfare abusers who suck the system dry. If we could kick those people out of the system then we could increase the benefits to people who actually need the social safety net that welfare provides. But that's not going to happen. So more and more people will continue to take out while less people pay in. And that's just not sustainable.

So what we need to do is seal the damn border and come up with some sort of reasonable path to citizenship for the illegals that are already here who want to be here legally. Ship all the ones convicted of other crimes back to Dirtville. But that won't happen either because it would piss off too many of the Latinos who can legally vote and well you can't have that. So basically what we will do is nothing and let the problem get worse and worse each year.

And none of this really has anything at all to do with what happened a couple hundred years ago. This is 2015 - we can't all sit here and say well we took the land from the Injuns so we might as well give the country to the South Americans and Mexicans and Martians and whoever else wants to just show up. It's retarded that somehow it's become un-American to want secure borders and legal immigration. And if anybody thinks that it truly is un-American, then move to El Paso and take the doors off your house and enjoy all the company you'll have.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

If we didn't take half of the western U.S. from Mexico the drug cartels would have no one to sell drugs to. So SUCK IT!
                  sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                    If we didn't take half of the western U.S. from Mexico the drug cartels would have no one to sell drugs to. So SUCK IT!
                    It ain't like the Mexicans were doing anything with the land. They've got their own country and just look what they've done with it. I mean, people ain't exactly jumping the border to illegally immigrate there.

And why do the cartels have to be so violent? Can't they be more like the drug dealers on Miami Vice? You know, the cool ones who just killed off other drug dealers and drove around in bad ass cars and pumped a gazillion dollars into the Miami economy buying houses and neighborhoods and cars and jewelry and expensive clothes and shit like that. Geez, what's the point of being a drug dealer if you can't be all cool and stuff. Maybe they don't have cable in Mexico...

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

They need to wear some cool hats and wing-tipped shoes for Christ's sake. Here's the funny thing - the cartels are now making their big bucks bringing US weed back into Mexico.
                      Everyone down there wants the good stuff!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        In case anyone's interested. Donald Trump's appearance on SNL this past saturday got the show it's highest rating since 2012. Much higher than the episode were Hillary made a cameo appearance.
                        95 million Americans watched the OJ car chase.

It wasn't good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          95 million Americans watched the OJ car chase.

It wasn't good.
                          Bullshit. The OJ car chase was awesome!! You had OJ in the back, all hunkered down and his buddy Apollo Creed was driving that Bronco and they had some weed and underage girls in there. And you didn't know if OJ was gonna go to Mexico or Brentwood. Man that was some good TV!

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Bullshit. The OJ car chase was awesome!! You had OJ in the back, all hunkered down and his buddy Apollo Creed was driving that Bronco and they had some weed and underage girls in there. And you didn't know if OJ was gonna go to Mexico or Brentwood. Man that was some good TV!
                            The definition of Must See TV

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                              They need to wear some cool hats and wing-tipped shoes for Christ's sake.
                              They're too angry. And all that killing is bad for business. Drug dealers are supposed to be high society and run around in Lamborghinis and private jets. Those idiots in Mexico took all the fun and glamor out of it. I bet they don't even have cool cigarette boats and big power boats like the ones on Vice. You can't be no proper drug dealer living on some mountain in Mexico! This is what's wrong with the world today - nobody knows how to do shit the right way!

Hey Mexican drug cartels - quit killing people, move to Miami, buy some cool shit and quit ruinin my life!

Comment

• private parts
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2007

Ya the Frito Bandito look is so 1890's. Class it up some holmes and quit living in tunnels.

Comment

Working...