Rudy 9u11ani is one sick old fucking bastard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    • Jan 2004
    • 58900

    Rudy 9u11ani is one sick old fucking bastard

    Eat Us And Smile

    Cenk For America 2024!!

    Justice Democrats


    "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004
    • 16372

    #2
    Now now, slave FORD, does anyone seriously believe this to be true? Rudy, America's mayor, conducting abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct, including alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks?

    Who'd believe that? Remember, this is Rudy Giuliani we're talking about here. He's a dear friend and lawyer of Mr Trump.

    Impossible.

    Despite what your fascist anti-AMERICAN Puke Yugur says Rudy cleaned up crime in New York

    (Now under the lefties)

    Murder is up 3000%
    Assault is up 20,000%
    Sexual assault is up 60,000%

    Why do the left support sexual assault?

    Why cant the left be like the conservatives and put peoples safety first?

    Comment

    • Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004
      • 16372

      #3
      That's why America's mayor was selling presidential pardons for two million a pop.

      Remember, Trump will win so much we'll grow tired of winning.

      Comment

      • Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

        • Oct 2004
        • 49260

        #4

        Comment

        • Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

          • Oct 2003
          • 35262

          #5
          Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I thought of this immediately too.

          I wished they had left it another 30 seconds but it feels at this point that it wouldn't have made much difference.

          Comment

          • Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

            • Oct 2004
            • 49260

            #6
            It will be an exhibit to the court...

            Comment

            • Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004
              • 16372

              #7
              Rudy's shitting his pants about Georgia. The only shit holding that one up is all the fake electoral college delegates competing to rat each other out. The prosecutors can't type their statements up fast enough.The other problem is they're all represented by the same lawyer. The judge has ruled that they need to get their own lawyers. They've established a time-frame of July to September at the latest to announce the indictments.

              That's Rudy, John Eastman, the big fella, ten fake delegates and whoever else they rat out between now and July. Rudy's tossing back as many $200 whiskey shots as he can while he's still at large. Come September, it's looking like remand in Fulton County.

              Comment

              • Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004
                • 11978

                #8
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Now now, slave FORD, does anyone seriously believe this to be true? Rudy, America's mayor, conducting abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct, including alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks?

                Who'd believe that? Remember, this is Rudy Giuliani we're talking about here. He's a dear friend and lawyer of Mr Trump.

                Impossible.

                Despite what your fascist anti-AMERICAN Puke Yugur says Rudy cleaned up crime in New York

                (Now under the lefties)

                Murder is up 3000%
                Assault is up 20,000%
                Sexual assault is up 60,000%

                Why do the left support sexual assault?

                Why cant the left be like the conservatives and put peoples safety first?
                I can certainly say that whatever one thinks of the methods he used (stop-and-frisk/aggressive policing), Giuliani did clean up the city, particularly Manhattan.

                Had spent a month or so there in that borough in the early 1990s when Giuliani first became mayor. Times Square was still a dump. Left and came back for a visit in the early 2000s couple years after 9/11 and Times Square was transformed. So was Chelsea.

                Dunno why Giuliani threw his lot in with Trump, as anybody who looked at the totality of others who got involved with the guy (well before he became president, mind you) saw a bunch of people who got the shit end of the stick when the dust settled.

                Whatever. If Rudy gets convicted, should Trump get elected next year doubtless Rudy will get a pardon.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

                Comment

                • Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                  • Oct 2003
                  • 35262

                  #9
                  I used to think Guiliani cleaned up NYC but many New Yorkers will disagree with that. Lots of people who were there at the time or who have studied it seem to say that he may have taken all the credit but it was stuff that was done by others that did it and he was more just an ineffectual self PR guy.

                  Also we all remember him amid the smoke on 911 which made him look a real man of action guy but the funny thing is that was his fuck up too. You may remember a video of Rudy being led away from the Twin Towers amidst smoke and chaos. Why would the Mayor of NYC be in the thick of a terrorist attack you might ask?

                  Rudy placed the Emergency Office in the WTC complex consisting of 7 buildings. The most high profile buildings in NYC if not the Country outside Washington. This was AFTER they had already been attacked by a truck bomb 8 years earlier in an attempt to knock them down so a pretty fucking dumb place to put your control center but again it worked out well for him once it was spun as heroic.

                  Looks like his luck is running out. Also I think Trump would only be able to pardon him of federal crimes, are these all federal?

                  Comment

                  • Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 32798

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Terry
                    I can certainly say that whatever one thinks of the methods he used (stop-and-frisk/aggressive policing), Giuliani did clean up the city, particularly Manhattan.

                    Had spent a month or so there in that borough in the early 1990s when Giuliani first became mayor. Times Square was still a dump. Left and came back for a visit in the early 2000s couple years after 9/11 and Times Square was transformed. So was Chelsea.

                    Dunno why Giuliani threw his lot in with Trump, as anybody who looked at the totality of others who got involved with the guy (well before he became president, mind you) saw a bunch of people who got the shit end of the stick when the dust settled.

                    Whatever. If Rudy gets convicted, should Trump get elected next year doubtless Rudy will get a pardon.
                    Times Square was one big porno and whore extravaganza in 1981. NYC was quite the dump back then but a weekend paradise for teenagers who could do anything and nobody cared. It was a dirty dump everyone partied in.

                    Rudy got famous for going after the mob. Anyways big changes happen because many things happen. Giuliani is a politician. Most of them are grab asses but in todays politically charged environment who knows what’s true.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                    Comment

                    • Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 11978

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Times Square was one big porno and whore extravaganza in 1981. NYC was quite the dump back then but a weekend paradise for teenagers who could do anything and nobody cared. It was a dirty dump everyone partied in.

                      Rudy got famous for going after the mob. Anyways big changes happen because many things happen. Giuliani is a politician. Most of them are grab asses but in todays politically charged environment who knows what’s true.
                      That was part of the whole point of going to NYC back when it was still a dump...all sorts of hijinks to be had, then you leave. Sort of a Vegas Northeast.

                      To what you and Sesh said, doubtless Giuliani wasn't solely responsible for the city getting cleaned up (like Sesh, once I got beyond the headlines and learned a bit more about Giuliani's involvement in the locating of the Emergency Center post-1993 and pre-2001 WTC attacks, that decision was a head-scratcher), but he played a role. I'm no particular fan of the guy and never have been, really (most New Yorkers on Sept.10th, 2001 were referring to him as "that fucking Giuliani guy" and not as a term of endearment) but I'll give credit where credit is due.

                      With his run at the GOP nomination circa 2006-2007, the halo haze of 9/11 had worn off and he gave us a gander at the Rudy we have today. After that failed stab at the presidency, in retrospect he probably should have faded into the woodwork a bit more but couldn't. Seemingly his addiction to fame and wanting others to perceive him as still important/relevant (pardon the phrase) trumped his sensibilities. Dunno...maybe his dick wasn't functioning as well as it used to and getting back into the political arena made him feel strong and virile again.

                      Whatever. Chock another one up to hubris.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

                      Comment

                      • Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 32798

                        #12
                        I was staying with a friend who’s parents moved to Westchester County and we used to go into the city as teenagers. You could score anything you wanted. Age didn’t matter. It was a decadent place. All that happened is it got more gentrified. It became more of an upper class play place and the decadence went behind the scenes. It became politically correct.

                        In 81 the swinger’s clubs like Plato’s Retreat were running television ads. Hard to say whether the AIDS scare or politics was motivation for the clean up. Probably a bit of both. I think the filth and decadence had hit levels the average person was tired of. The mob was out of control and the drugs were fueling gang wars.

                        The pendulum started to swing the other way and Rudy became the poster child of that.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-19-2023, 01:40 PM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                        Comment

                        • Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 32798

                          #13
                          here I am, and in this city
                          (Oooh, ooh-ooh-ooh) with a fistful of dollars, and baby, you'd better believe
                          I'm back, back in the New York groove
                          I'm back, back in the New York groove
                          I'm back, back in the New York groove
                          Back, in the New York groove
                          In the New York groove
                          In the back of my Cadillac
                          A wicked lady sittin' by my side sayin', "Where are we?"
                          Stopped at Third and Forty-three, exit to the night
                          It's gonna be ecstasy, this place was meant for me
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                          Comment

                          • Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 32798

                            #14
                            I remember having to take a piss on 42nd so I went into an Automat (remember those places?). The bathroom was wrecked. A toilet was smashed. Next to the toilet was a plunger with a shit covered condom on the end of the handle.

                            Welcome to New York City!
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                            Comment

                            • Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

                              • Oct 2004
                              • 49260

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I used to think Guiliani cleaned up NYC but many New Yorkers will disagree with that. Lots of people who were there at the time or who have studied it seem to say that he may have taken all the credit but it was stuff that was done by others that did it and he was more just an ineffectual self PR guy.
                              ...
                              Pretty much what I was gonna say. It wasn't all law enforcement, what cleaned up Times Square turning it into a sanitized tourist fiesta was as much code enforcement and planning as anything - some NY'ers actually prefer the old filthy cesspool that was Times Square because at least there was some artsy street culture there...

                              Comment

                              Working...