Trump Is Fucked

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    • Jan 2004
    • 58908

    Eat Us And Smile

    Cenk For America 2024!!

    Justice Democrats


    "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

    Comment

    • Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004
      • 16375

      Trump's name was already on the primary ballot in this gawd forsaken state.

      Comment

      • Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004
        • 32809

        Indictments really mean nothing. You can indict a ham sandwich. Nobody cared about the guy until he got into politics. Suddenly he’s this big criminal.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

        Comment

        • Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004
          • 16518

          Originally posted by Nitro Express
          You need both the government and the private sector but each works best when you hit the sweet spot of just enough regulation with just the right amount of free market capitalism. What brings the downfall is corruption.
          Uh...yes. But then how the hell can you argue that a dictatorship is the most "efficient" system? It is based, in theory and in practice, on pure "CORRUPTION." Dictatorships allow for not only the most immoral situation...but also a severely fucked economy!
          Roth Army Militia

          Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

          Comment

          • Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004
            • 16518

            Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Indictments really mean nothing. You can indict a ham sandwich. Nobody cared about the guy until he got into politics. Suddenly he’s this big criminal.
            Again...you need to actually do more research beyond "nobody cared about the guy until..."

            Atlantic City DAs and certainly the unions and all the people he put out of business by simply not paying his bills after his casinos were built certainly "cared." This guy has been a corrupt piece of shit FAR LONGER than just his time in politics.

            Why the hell do you think he was already doing business in Russia and other countries (and getting loans from those countries) WAY before he got into politics?

            This guy was known as pure trash and someone NOT to be trusted even before his stint on television and his bullshit public persona as "one of the richest men in America." ACTUAL billionaires thought he was a joke way before he ran for office. And most of them knew it was stupid to ever go into business with them.

            It's all there...if someone wants to look. Trump had a shitty business, credit & legal reputation long before he became EVEN MORE FAMOUS with his political run.
            Roth Army Militia

            Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

            Comment

            • FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

              • Jan 2004
              • 58908

              Keef knew better....

              Eat Us And Smile

              Cenk For America 2024!!

              Justice Democrats


              "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

              Comment

              • Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004
                • 32809

                Originally posted by Rikk
                Uh...yes. But then how the hell can you argue that a dictatorship is the most "efficient" system? It is based, in theory and in practice, on pure "CORRUPTION." Dictatorships allow for not only the most immoral situation...but also a severely fucked economy!
                Singapore is essentially a dictatorship. The economy is far from bad. Dictatorship basically means one person or group makes the laws. When there is no arguing or debate you can get stuff done efficiently. I think for many people a benevolent dictatorship would be a dream. They could enjoy the benefits and have no responsibility but power corrupts and the dream goes away.

                I thought about moving to Singapore but I like to own land. As far a city living and quality of life, it’s better than anything in the dysfunctional west.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                Comment

                • Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 32809

                  Originally posted by Rikk
                  Again...you need to actually do more research beyond "nobody cared about the guy until..."

                  Atlantic City DAs and certainly the unions and all the people he put out of business by simply not paying his bills after his casinos were built certainly "cared." This guy has been a corrupt piece of shit FAR LONGER than just his time in politics.

                  Why the hell do you think he was already doing business in Russia and other countries (and getting loans from those countries) WAY before he got into politics?

                  This guy was known as pure trash and someone NOT to be trusted even before his stint on television and his bullshit public persona as "one of the richest men in America." ACTUAL billionaires thought he was a joke way before he ran for office. And most of them knew it was stupid to ever go into business with them.

                  It's all there...if someone wants to look. Trump had a shitty business, credit & legal reputation long before he became EVEN MORE FAMOUS with his political run.
                  What are you going to do when Trump gets a second term? Move to Singapore? You know what casinos do? They launder money. You forgot that one. Dude. We would have to lock up most of the US Congress if we were serious about going after crooks. Trump is just a front. They all are. All I can say is Mr. Casino holds a very fat hand in fact, you are getting a bit of a show. All the world is a stage.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-05-2024, 01:54 AM.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                  Comment

                  • Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 32809

                    0-9 ruling. How do you get that? Hmmmmm.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                    Comment

                    • Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 32809

                      Trump really is no more than bait on a hook and I can’t believe how stupid people are. It’s quite laughable.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                      Comment

                      • Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                        • Oct 2003
                        • 35267

                        You still pedaling this false equivalency binary shit?

                        All votes are better v worse.

                        Comment

                        • Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

                          • Oct 2004
                          • 49262

                          Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Singapore is essentially a dictatorship. The economy is far from bad. Dictatorship basically means one person or group makes the laws. When there is no arguing or debate you can get stuff done efficiently. I think for many people a benevolent dictatorship would be a dream. They could enjoy the benefits and have no responsibility but power corrupts and the dream goes away.

                          I thought about moving to Singapore but I like to own land. As far a city living and quality of life, it’s better than anything in the dysfunctional west.
                          Um, Singapore is a parliamentary republic. They may have authoritarian tendencies but then you speak like a douche out of both sides of your mouth. Do you think Singapore would have tolerated Donald Trumps shit or let him anywhere near a gov't office?

                          Comment

                          • Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

                            • Oct 2004
                            • 49262

                            Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Trump really is no more than bait on a hook and I can’t believe how stupid people are. It’s quite laughable.
                            It's like you are describing most of your own posts. You seem to hate gov't meddling and some other libertarian bullshit but then reflex back to a "well run state" which is the ultimate goal of liberal democracy on most nations...

                            Comment

                            • Catfish
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 898

                              Von Halen and Semenmeister need to start a new cuntdown clock atop these forums to when Trump becomes president again. But instead of the old school =VH= logo getting its torch lit it should be a limp wrist from a soft male lib bursting out flames! Cum shot style!

                              Do we have the capacity to create that here?

                              Comment

                              • Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 16518

                                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                What are you going to do when Trump gets a second term? Move to Singapore? You know what casinos do? They launder money. You forgot that one. Dude. We would have to lock up most of the US Congress if we were serious about going after crooks. Trump is just a front. They all are. All I can say is Mr. Casino holds a very fat hand in fact, you are getting a bit of a show. All the world is a stage.
                                THIS isn't even an argument. It's you talking in circles, trying to sound educated but NOT hiding the fact that you aren't even answering my point. You constantly contradict yourself (or facts) and then make some of the most moronic arguments known to man to justify what you said.

                                FOR EXAMPLE: "You know what casinos do? They launder money."

                                What in the LIVING FUCK does that have to do with the fact that Trump hired hundreds (if not thousands) of contractors to build his casinos...and then in TONS and TONS of cases refused to pay the workers the other half of their salary when the job was finished? THE WORKERS don't own the casino. These were good, hard-working people that did the job he asked of them. Then, he (as he does with most of his lawyers in modern times) refused to pay them. And then they'd have to deal with his (then) team of lawyers (this is before his political days). A minority of them ended up getting their money...MOST didn't. SO MANY ended up going out of business...losing their homes, livelihood...family businesses that had existed for decades were destroyed.

                                BUT YOU bring up some stupid argument about "casinos laundering money"? What does that have to do with the workers who had nothing to do with the moral compass of a casino as a business? (Anyone actually educated or even just anyone with common sense who doesn't have a hard-on for a con-man ex-President would literally laugh at whatever argument you were trying to make there.)

                                And NOW you're trying the "we would have to lock up most of the US Congress if we were serious about going after crooks" argument?

                                THAT'S ALMOST weaker even. You really think you make any sense or further your point-of-view by just saying, "Yeah, he's disgusting...but that's how our people are Congress are, anyway. So...let's just pretend it doesn't matter that he's a completely evil & corrupt scumbag"??

                                And people like you who seem to have a complete inability to debate anything (your only goal is to push further and further your loyalty to one individual while denying that is so every two or three posts) constantly talk out of your ass. ONE SECOND, you argue about Biden or Trudeau and their corruption and that we can't allow it any longer (Hunter this, Hunter that), but then, when it comes to Trump, you say, "Well, everyone's corrupt in Congress...so none of this matters."

                                UH...what??
                                Roth Army Militia

                                Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

                                Comment

                                Working...