Lauren Boebert booted from touring Broadway performance of BEETLEJUICE...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    • Oct 2003
    • 35285

    #16
    We had this with Palin it's so fucking weird logically but, I guess super normal human behavior to choose a candidate on looks and given the fact that say bald men don't get made president(unless like Trump they cover it up) then that's the world in which we live.

    Comment

    • Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

      • Oct 2003
      • 35285

      #17
      Originally posted by Rikk
      Lauren Boebert is basically the FABULOUS SHADOW of politics (I still maintain that Lisa/FAB was the worst poster in the history of this site...but I was dealing with my own shit and wasn't around for all the explosive stuff that happened here some time back...I still don't fully get what happened here a few years back, though I think Sesh and maybe Von explained some of it to me at some point).
      I don't remember that much at this point and I only knew maybe 10% of it at the time of the absolute job she did on some folk here. I don't think it would happen in the same way now because people are so much more used to 'social media' and would be less naive and more cautious when dealing with a dangerous girl with mental issues on the internet.

      Comment

      • Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

        • Oct 2004
        • 49266

        #18
        Originally posted by Seshmeister
        We had this with Palin it's so fucking weird logically but, I guess super normal human behavior to choose a candidate on looks and given the fact that say bald men don't get made president(unless like Trump they cover it up) then that's the world in which we live.
        I think they mention in the vid I posted that Boebert was elected in a super-red district of ardent and even some older Republican voters and she barely won reelection last time and that this won't do her any favors...

        And it goes both ways, I think Republican men are supposed to hate "socialist" (but not really) Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, but their hatred devolved into a weird sexual fetish and obsession. I think her biggest "scandal" at this point was being in a college dance video on top of a roof or something...

        Comment

        • Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004
          • 11990

          #19
          Originally posted by Rikk
          Maybe it's just me but I find Boebert really unattractive. And it's NOT just because of her behavior. I've always had a negative reaction to women who always walk around with their mouths constantly open.

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17315[/ATTACH]
          She's attractive by the physical standards of the US Congress...I wouldn't say she's ugly, but not a bombshell.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

          Comment

          • Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004
            • 11990

            #20
            Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I don't remember that much at this point and I only knew maybe 10% of it at the time of the absolute job she did on some folk here. I don't think it would happen in the same way now because people are so much more used to 'social media' and would be less naive and more cautious when dealing with a dangerous girl with mental issues on the internet.
            Am kind of in the same boat...had heard just enough about it at the time to sort of not want to hear anymore about it because I wasn't in the mix, it wasn't my business and it just sounded like a bunch of hassle I didn't need. I recall way back when there were a couple of other instances of people crossing the line in terms of stalker-type behavior. As you say, people on the whole are a bit more savvy about handling that stuff now.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

            Comment

            • twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

              • Jan 2004
              • 11213

              #21
              Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              And it goes both ways, I think Republican men are supposed to hate "socialist" (but not really) Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, but their hatred devolved into a weird sexual fetish and obsession. I think her biggest "scandal" at this point was being in a college dance video on top of a roof or something...


              I ain't puttin' my weenie anywhere near that maw
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

              Comment

              • FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

                • Jan 2004
                • 58939

                #22
                So it looks like Boobert's trying to blame this all on the dude because "he's a Democrat"??

                Eat Us And Smile

                Cenk For America 2024!!

                Justice Democrats


                "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

                Comment

                • FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

                  • Jan 2004
                  • 58939

                  #23
                  Eat Us And Smile

                  Cenk For America 2024!!

                  Justice Democrats


                  "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

                  Comment

                  • Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 16518

                    #24
                    Originally posted by FORD
                    So it looks like Boobert's trying to blame this all on the dude because "he's a Democrat"??
                    Not remotely surprising. This evil c u next Tuesday knows her moron followers will buy the whole "the Democrat made me do it" story and then they'll rally behind her and feel bad for her.
                    Roth Army Militia

                    Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

                    Comment

                    • Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

                      • Oct 2004
                      • 49266

                      #25
                      Originally posted by twonabomber


                      I ain't puttin' my weenie anywhere near that maw
                      A bit photoshopped. Yeah she has some big choppers but the gum thing isn't a real thing...

                      Comment

                      • FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

                        • Jan 2004
                        • 58939

                        #26
                        Eat Us And Smile

                        Cenk For America 2024!!

                        Justice Democrats


                        "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

                        Comment

                        • Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

                          • Oct 2004
                          • 49266

                          #27
                          Stern on Boebert:

                          Comment

                          • Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

                            • Oct 2004
                            • 49266

                            #28
                            AI Boebert

                            Comment

                            • Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 16518

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Roth Army Militia

                              Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

                              Comment

                              • Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 16518

                                #30
                                I have to add this whole shebang...my wife, daughter & I watch a ton of horror movies around October. And, in addition to the staples like CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON, FRIDAY THE 13TH, HALLOWEEN, etc., we throw in a few more family-friendly titles we enjoy watching, like the original BEETLEJUICE.

                                But I cannot imagine paying money to see a fucking musical version of the film. I don't get that schtick. It just goes right over my head.

                                To Lauren Boebert, this was probably her version of high culture night.
                                Roth Army Militia

                                Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

                                Comment

                                Working...