Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwame k
    replied
    Originally posted by GAR
    Whit marine or Black Oyster wrap = class.

Natural finish = means you got differnt-branded shells off ebay and peeled 'em.
    Just when I think you've hit the bottom of the dumb ass pile, you prove how much more of an idiot you really are.

Anyone who has a clue knows that wrapped drums are usually of lower standard, grain wise and they use the wrap to cover up the flaws, ascetically speaking.

Could be why natural finished drums cost more money but you've never let things like facts or the truth get in your way, Clay.

Leave a comment:

• Diamondjimi
    replied
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine

If she knew the truth like you do kwame about my history with certain female drummers.....
    You mean you banged Roxy Petrucci?

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by GAR

God, you're even dumber than I thought.....

Leave a comment:

• GAR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by kwame k
    Yup, couldn't agree with you more.

Plus, a certain female drummer plays a natural finish kit, which makes her OK in my book
    LMAO

I'll hook you two up if ya want.

May as well keep it in the family......

Leave a comment:

• GAR
    replied
    Originally posted by katie

BWAHAHAHA~!! Thanks that's what I've been saying the whole time here..

Leave a comment:

• GAR
    replied
    If she knew the truth like you do kwame about my history with certain female drummers...
    That they use you like a pair of sticks for a few nights before tossing you out?

Leave a comment:

• kwame k
    replied
    Yup, couldn't agree with you more.

Plus, a certain female drummer plays a natural finish kit, which makes her OK in my book

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    That's just another thing katie and GayDar have in common....

They'll post their bullshit tripe, and call you every name in the book in a thread, but via PM try to be your pal, ask for favors, and talk politely. Just shows what a fucking pose their online schtick is. katie likes to play the funny, tough bitch. When in reality, is just the opposite. But then again, what should we expect from trolls?

But two things are for certain, they all FEED of the negative attention. They CRAVE our attention.

If she knew the truth like you do kwame about my history with certain female drummers.....

Leave a comment:

• kwame k
    replied
    Just goes to show what type of person she really is. It's funny how people like her and Clay are constantly ridiculed and hated by 99% of the people here, yet they post and complain about everyone else. I know you have mentioned this before about them but it's worth repeating.

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by kwame k
    Says the dejected moron who PM'd me whining about how you thought this would be a cool place to talk about drums, yet you seem to only attack people here and rarely mention anything about drums. Practice what you preach much? Hypocrite!

Either STFU and post something relevant to the thread or don't post at all.
    I get the same PM's from her. And then when I post them, she claims they're photoshopped.

lying gunt.

Leave a comment:

• kwame k
    replied
    Says the dejected moron who PM'd me whining about how you thought this would be a cool place to talk about drums, yet you seem to only attack people here and rarely mention anything about drums. Practice what you preach much? Hypocrite!

Either STFU and post something relevant to the thread or don't post at all.

Leave a comment:

• katie
    replied

Too easy!

Leave a comment:

• kwame k
    replied

too easy.
    I know but I am a drummer

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine