Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Em' Up!
    replied
    Originally posted by Catfish
    I don't recall Jamie's Cryin' being played during the last tour, but they're saying it was?
    We heard it in Reno...

Leave a comment:

• vandeleur
    replied
    Originally posted by sadaist
    So is she......

classic !!!

Leave a comment:

• Jagermeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Von Halen
    Liar!

LUTS is an Ed fan. He was just more tolerant of who was fronting the band, than some of us. At least he isn't a poseur like Coonfish. Go back to "rapping" with your new girl. In fact, post a picture so I can bukkake this one too! I don't know that I have ever bukkake'd a colored gal.

What?

Leave a comment:

• sob33316
    replied
    Originally posted by sadaist
    So is she......

LMFAO!!!
    That was awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• sob33316
    replied
    Originally posted by Momshell
    Here it is.....Blood and Fire!!! Including "I told ya I was coming back!!!"

Between "look at all the people here tonight" and "i told you i was coming back" how can this not be a favorite!!

Leave a comment:

• Von Halen
    replied
    Well, yeah, he was friends with Von Halen... They used to go to Van Hagar shows together. I recall that one photo of the two of them in the VIP section during the 'Balance' tour.
    Liar!

LUTS is an Ed fan. He was just more tolerant of who was fronting the band, than some of us. At least he isn't a poseur like Coonfish. Go back to "rapping" with your new girl. In fact, post a picture so I can bukkake this one too! I don't know that I have ever bukkake'd a colored gal.

Leave a comment:

• sob33316
    replied
    Originally posted by vain
    my buddy just called - blood & fire!!
    nice!!

Leave a comment:

• fourthcoming
    Guest replied
    Honestly, I met Lou at Atlantic City, real nice guy. I have to admit, he was right about Dave and the A.C. show.....I was thinking....maybe the band or Dave in particular were just tired. Let's face it, their not spring chickens anymore. The show was definitely streamlined and quickened. You could tell Dave's voice was raspy, he had a drink of water during one of the songs to help his voice. I even noticed on one of the videos I took that Dave was clearing his throat in between sinsging the lyrics. Don't get me wrong, I never thought I would be going to shows with Dave and VH...and I'm grateful, but his timing was definitely off on some tunes and they need to take China Town out of the set and replace it with a different new song. It's a bad ass tune but honestly, Dave butchered it in A.C. The one positive to Dave's voice catching up with him was he really didnt try to strain his voice too much with the upper register and kept his tone where it belongs. Maybe I'm comparing the A.C. show too much to the MSG shows, especially the second one....but there was definitely not the same electricity. Still enjoyed the hell out of the show. I don't think Dave was mailing it in, but I do think it was probably agreed by the band before the show....hey, let's grind through this one and move on to the next city. Not that they mailed it in, but it was more of a business first approach. I'm sure their not the first band to do that.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2012, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moose
    replied
    Originally posted by IceCreamBlondie
    Holy cow! You could knock me over with a feather ...they played Blood and Fire??????

What's next.... "As Is" or "Stay Frosty"?...... (hear me scream!!!!!)
    Imagine that, both tunes and then give us

"Bottoms up"!

Leave a comment:

• hambon4lif
    replied
    Yeah, it was pretty fucked up. They had tour shirts on and were giving devil-horn signs. Devil horn signs at a Van Hagar show???
    How enlightening! I just ate lunch, so I'm quite sure I don't want to hear the details of their little aftershow party at the Blue Oyster.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish
    replied
    Originally posted by hambon4lif
    Good fuckin' grief!

Is that true??
    Yeah, it was pretty fucked up. They had tour shirts on and were giving devil-horn signs. Devil horn signs at a Van Hagar show???

Leave a comment:

• TJMKID
    replied
    Originally posted by philouze
    Once again, I fuckin hate Pretty Woman.

It's not a fav of mine, either ---- but I was at the Louisville show and saw a lot of MILFs getting down to it ---- got to appease the females also, bub

Leave a comment:

• hambon4lif
    replied
    Well, yeah, he was friends with Von Halen... They used to go to Van Hagar shows together. I recall that one photo of the two of them in the VIP section during the 'Balance' tour.
    Good fuckin' grief!

Is that true??

Leave a comment:

• Catfish
    replied
    I'm gonna be fucken mad if they play Blood and Fire instead of The Trouble with Never at my VH shows!

Leave a comment:

• Catfish
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Walker
    His pal LUTS was a big Hagar fan if I remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

Working...