Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by VetteLS5
    This sounds a little like a gay goodbye thread?
    Maybe to you and Elvira of the North it did....

But then neither of you are known for being very bright.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel
    Yes it is. In fact, it is a derogatory and de-humanizing term used to refer to people with lesser intellectual capacity.
    The local paper is so PC that when they reported on a guy who raped a developmentally disabled woman, they wrote it as "raped a woman with a low IQ." And I'm thinking if it wasn't for girls with low IQ's, a lot of guys who post at the Links wouldn't ever get laid!

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    i thought sesh banned that
    Only for those who use it inappropriately.

Leave a comment:

• PETE'S BROTHER
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel
    i thought sesh banned that

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by VetteLS5

Leave a comment:

• VetteLS5
    replied
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I never asked for it, man.

All I ever asked was when others were giving out MINE, that you gave a shit, and you didn't.

To me, that was classless, and being an asshole.

If you care to go back to the mod room when you were modded, I was the biggest supporter of you. I always admired you, I always got along with you, and we never had a glitch.

Some pretty shitty personal info, and racism was allowed under your watch, and frankly you acted like it was all our fault.

If that's your take, then so be it. You've made it clear in public here what you think of me, and now that I no longer hold back and post what I think of you now, you're offended. That's silly.

Now that we're gone, you're left to whine about smilie usage.

I'm FB friends with ALOT of posters here, present and past, including Sarge and most of the mods/webbies. NO ONE has ever violated that trust except for the POS that started this thread.

Your posts here always cracked me up. I'm willing to bet your FB posts would also be entertaining as all fuck. seriously.

But I honestly don't trust random FB Friend Requests from people who purposely let others fuck with me, my family, my business, and my employees through this site.

It's really a bummer. Because I bet we'd have had some laughs.

t.

Leave a comment:

• Satan
    replied
    Green Satan?? Should I be offended by that?

Leave a comment:

• PETE'S BROTHER
    replied
    Originally posted by DONNIEP
    And just when I was finally having a good Monday...you gotta ruin two perfectly good tacos with the Green Satan. Time for a Xanax...
    all three specialty "tacos"

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied
    And just when I was finally having a good Monday...you gotta ruin two perfectly good tacos with the Green Satan. Time for a Xanax...

Leave a comment:

• ZahZoo
    replied
    Originally posted by DONNIEP
    I like tacos.
    So big you can't even fit them into the focal range of the camera!!

I chose the pic with the chopped cilantro... just to be mean!!!

Leave a comment:

• ZahZoo
    replied
    Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    Fair enough, we have all had our fair amount of bullshit.
    I tend to believe that the long term members of this site have an extraordinary, almost super-human ability to tolerate bullshit... well and generate it too!!!

They say... fans emulate their heroes. Look at ours and tell me with a straight face that ain't true?

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied
    I like tacos.

Leave a comment:

• PETE'S BROTHER
    replied
    Originally posted by chefcraig
    And wouldn't ya know it, my carton of Marlboros, two bags of Tostitos and three jars of spicy bean dip seem to have went with him.
    he's just concerned, like many of us, about your heart...

Leave a comment:

• TFM_Dale
    replied
    Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Not grumpy... just a healthy intolerance for bullshit. With age you reach limits... it a cumulative effect. Think about it.
    Fair enough, we have all had our fair amount of bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• ZahZoo
    replied
    Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    All you old folks, always fuckin grumpy lol
    Not grumpy... just a healthy intolerance for bullshit. With age you reach limits... it a cumulative effect. Think about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...