Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELVIS
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel
    Yes it is. In fact, it is a derogatory and de-humanizing term used to refer to people with lesser intellectual capacity.
    That would be mental retardation...

Retard and retarded are just words. Nothing "derogatory or dehumanizing" as you like to say...

Frankly, I think the term intellectual disability is more dehumanizing than retard, retard...

Leave a comment:

• TFM_Dale
    replied
    Originally posted by ZahZoo
    It was a pleasure to avoid your company... just sayin...

Chef had the colder beer & at least earns enough to pay his cable bill... I have no idea why he thinks Darlington is Richmond though... The Lady In Black is legendary!!!

I know nothing of the Marlboros though. Been smoke free for 14 months now and happy to brag about that anytime!! Thanks for the Doritos!!
    All you old folks, always fuckin grumpy lol

Leave a comment:

• TFM_Dale
    replied
    Yes it is. In fact, it is a derogatory and de-humanizing term used to refer to people with lesser intellectual capacity.
    Is this jeopardy? What is Alex Jones?

Leave a comment:

• ZahZoo
    replied
    Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    We saved you a seat, way to stand us up gramps!
    It was a pleasure to avoid your company... just sayin...

Chef had the colder beer & at least earns enough to pay his cable bill... I have no idea why he thinks Darlington is Richmond though... The Lady In Black is legendary!!!

I know nothing of the Marlboros though. Been smoke free for 14 months now and happy to brag about that anytime!! Thanks for the Doritos!!
    Last edited by ZahZoo; 04-14-2014, 09:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    And it's not a term...

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    No offense, but I am REALLY, REALLY concerned for those people with cognitive disabilities...

I just hope they are not gradually, inexplicably disappearing...
    I can assure you...nobody is disappearing except for the shit staff that doesn't give a fuck...and that isn't me....

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I just say "Angel-esque"

Most get the reference
    Funny...one of my clients thought it hilarious when I called the jerk that was bullying her a lounge machine...

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Don't you go all Blaze up in here!

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    I agree. I have quit using the word "retard." I prefer "windowlicker" now.
    But sometimes I lick windows. What do you mean by that? Just because my saliva is all over the womens' sauna window at the gym makes me weird of something?

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Yes, you are. I HATE the term retarded...having been working with people with cognitive disAbilities makes it hit home how nasty that word is!
    No offense, but I am REALLY, REALLY concerned for those people with cognitive disabilities...

I just hope they are not gradually, inexplicably disappearing...

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    I just say "Angel-esque"

Most get the reference

Leave a comment:

• kwame k
    replied

Those were good times, then!

Leave a comment:

• chefcraig
    replied
    Originally posted by kwame k
    I've always wondered what cocktail of scripts, booze, glue and NyQuil can get you to post like "she" does!

Just once, I'd like to be that high
    Oh, I dunno. I have vague memories of my friends and I spending hours (if not days) building RC airplanes out of balsa wood, coating the wings and struts with a noxious fluid in an enclosed garage, starting the 0.49 engines with Cox Racing Fuel and pretty much getting the same result.

Nah, our parents (at least those paying attention) were not amused all that much, either.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Yes, you are. I HATE the term retarded...having been working with people with cognitive disAbilities makes it hit home how nasty that word is!

Leave a comment:

• kwame k
    replied
    I've always wondered what cocktail of scripts, booze, glue and NyQuil can get you to post like "she" does!

Just once, I'd like to be that high
    Last edited by kwame k; 04-13-2014, 06:26 PM. Reason: past tense

Leave a comment:

Working...