Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Let's not forget, she was the reason Clara The Carrot went postal

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Whenever I think of Blaze......

I imagine there is a little girl's pet rabbit cooking on the stove somewhere.....

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied
    Originally posted by Blaze
    Now this is more like it.

Leave a comment:

• vandeleur
    replied
    to the sound of scary horror film music

Leave a comment:

• kwame k
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blaze
    replied
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Trust me Blaze/Oolith/Julia.....

The irony of you of all people lecturing in here is not lost on anyone.

Leave a comment:

• ELVIS
    replied
    And it's not a term...

Leave a comment:

• ELVIS
    replied
    That's retarded...

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    I think you are supposed to use developmentally disabled!
    Yes, you are. I HATE the term retarded...having been working with people with cognitive disAbilities makes it hit home how nasty that word is!

Leave a comment:

• ELVIS
    replied
    Originally posted by Seshmeister

There was never a rule about calling someone a darkie, a spic, a wop, a kike or whatever.

Maybe it's something we should look into adopting as a community.
    You're off your rocker...

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    The social media thing is definitely a game changer. For the most part, when photos like Katydid's (assuming she was real) were usually taken from their own, public attention whore sites or provided my them here even. But going through peoples social media accounts under false pretenses is an entirely different matter...
    This.

Nailed it.

Leave a comment:

• LoungeMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by Blaze
    No offense, but is that photo supposed to have meaning?
    I do not bother "picking up" on the innuendo any more. If it is not worth saying plainly and clearly. It is not worth me, deciphering it. Especially on my social time.
    No, I am not. I expected to get slack for speaking up. WARF is what he is, but someone, somewhere thinks he is the cat's meow.
    Trust me Blaze/Oolith/Julia.....

The irony of you of all people lecturing in here is not lost on anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    [imghttp://i1.ytimg.com/vi/VDL8V_Xu8us/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
    Um, what?

No offense, but are you fucking retarded?
    No offense, but is that photo supposed to have meaning?
    I do not bother "picking up" on the innuendo any more. If it is not worth saying plainly and clearly. It is not worth me, deciphering it. Especially on my social time.
    No, I am not. I expected to get slack for speaking up. WARF is what he is, but someone, somewhere thinks he is the cat's meow.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze
    replied
    Originally posted by Von Halen
    I really haven't wanted to weigh in on this shit, because I don't seem to have much of a filter. That, and sometimes typed words can be misinterpreted. It's a lot easier to gauge someone's meaning when you are looking them in the eyes, as opposed to reading words typed on a screen.
    I feel ya there. I had even pretty much quit reading here because I do not have much of a filter to not speak up.
    Plus the long-running social engineering games being played made almost everything discreditable.
    What is fun and games for one person is another persons solemnity.

Anyway, I think the biggest difference between the old days, and now, is the fact that there is so much more "social media". Back in the day, when we used to have these "wars", they for the most part didn't carry over into real life. They stayed right here. That is a much bigger difference than I realized.

I would never want someone's business or career to suffer or be harmed in any way, just because of a disagreement with someone here. I guess we found out the hard way, in this day and age, that can happen.
    In the old days, it was just a bit more complex to organize a campaign of any sorts. They were also more difficult to expose.
    The cowing, intimidation, and the discrediting of someone who did not go along with "the game" in the old days was still often bewildering and equally devastating.
    I think the difference is the playing field is somewhat leveling. In addition, people are rising up against shenanigans at various levels of society, including in their personal lives. EI People are being empowered and bringing that Homefront.

Maybe now we can all move forward. Like JHale said, isn't there supposedly a new VH album on the horizon we can talk and speculate about?
    Maybe, there is already an album released

Leave a comment:

Working...