replied
    Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Ever seen a grown man naked?

"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied
    Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    I'm sorry. I'll just run off to a message board about an old, creepy singer & preach global warming to everyone. That will make up for my car bringing about the destruction of Earth, right?

Cheers!
    Yes. And then we'll throw a hate white rally!

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    You'd never fit in here in The New America. Nobody can have more money or stuff than other people. Unless you steal said stuff from another person who used this thing called money to buy it. Then it's ok to have alotta stuff.

And cars are bad for the planet. What, do you think this is 1985 or something?
    I'm sorry. I'll just run off to a message board about an old, creepy singer & preach global warming to everyone. That will make up for my car bringing about the destruction of Earth, right?

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied
    Well, I'm not wealthy by any definition, but I eat out every day, got my own apartment & car all paid for & I still have some left each month for small luxuries like trann... train miniatures & hookers.
    You'd never fit in here in The New America. Nobody can have more money or stuff than other people. Unless you steal said stuff from another person who used this thing called money to buy it. Then it's ok to have alotta stuff.

And cars are bad for the planet. What, do you think this is 1985 or something?

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Could be worse. You could be poor. Or poor and unattractive.
    Well, I'm not wealthy by any definition, but I eat out every day, got my own apartment & car all paid for & I still have some left each month for small luxuries like trann... train miniatures & hookers.

I'm also somewhat good looking & I have a decent size dick.

I guess that's why I'm laughing most of the time. If I sound bitter, it's because my choice of comedy is bitterness & depression. That's what gets the most larfs out of me. That & gay stereotypes on British comedies. Can't get enough of it!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied
    Well, neither do I. I want to be wrong. I yearn to be wrong. I hope to be proven wrong every single day of my life.

But I never am. Which means that things ARE as bad as I think they are.

Maybe someday I WILL be wrong. We will all be very happy that day.

Cheers!
    Could be worse. You could be poor. Or poor and unattractive.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Originally posted by FORD
    Nah, country just hides it better, because the Nashville corporate establishment has pretty much always had a stranglehold over that industry, to some extent. Sure you have your exceptions - Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr and III (not BoShitFaced!), Waylon, Willie, Merle Haggard, etc. who were capable of writing their own stuff and determining what musical path they wanted to take, but for the most part the country scene is... writers in this barn, singers in that barn, and even with somebody as mega successful as Garth Brooks, the guys you take on the road with you to sold out arenas ain't the ones who play on the records, you're stuck with the session musicians whom the producer wants to use.

Hell, what's the difference between Rascal Flatts and the Backstreet Boys? Other than twangy guitars, not much.
    I have no idea why Zahzoo said country music kept its roots. Maybe he forgot that he posted this on another website himself! Old age...

Hides it better? Well, only if, like me, you don't usually listen to it.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• DONNIEP
    replied
    Originally posted by FORD
    Nah, country just hides it better, because the Nashville corporate establishment has pretty much always had a stranglehold over that industry, to some extent. Sure you have your exceptions - Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr and III (not BoShitFaced!), Waylon, Willie, Merle Haggard, etc. who were capable of writing their own stuff and determining what musical path they wanted to take, but for the most part the country scene is... writers in this barn, singers in that barn, and even with somebody as mega successful as Garth Brooks, the guys you take on the road with you to sold out arenas ain't the ones who play on the records, you're stuck with the session musicians whom the producer wants to use.

Hell, what's the difference between Rascal Flatts and the Backstreet Boys? Other than twangy guitars, not much.
    Can't disagree with that. And it's not a new thing either. Olivia Newton John is a good example. Most people don't know that she was the country Top Female Vocalist at one time. Of course, the industry people and a lot of artists nearly had strokes and even boycotted the awards show. Just goes to show that being the "best" country singer or group isn't all that hard. Not that she wasn't/isn't an amazing talent. She IS. And the hottest chick to have ever walked the planet and I would still - sorry, I get all carried away.

Leave a comment:

• FORD
    replied
    Originally posted by ZahZoo
    You're right Izzy... as usual... It's 2015 and Van Halen has evolved into the Pluto of the music universe. Not even quite a planet any more.

I read the charts or channel flip during any of these music awards shows on TV... I don't even recognize 70% of the names nor have heard their music which most of it sucks!!

It's somewhat a shame that Rock music didn't retain it's core genre like country has... instead the industry went chasing after any shit that turned a dime and forgot what built the house to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Ever seen a grown man naked?
    You never scared me... until now.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    I don't wanna live in a world where ima is right about anything
    Well, neither do I. I want to be wrong. I yearn to be wrong. I hope to be proven wrong every single day of my life.

But I never am. Which means that things ARE as bad as I think they are.

Maybe someday I WILL be wrong. We will all be very happy that day.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• VAiN
    replied
    Why not?

Cheers!
    Well, not right now.. Maybe later?

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Originally posted by VAiN