Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    Ed is more concerned about selling EVH gear and striped shoes...
    I think Janie is more concerned with that. I noticed EVH Gear became more aggressive on the marketing when she came into the picture. Ed is too dumb to know how to market his image. Do you think she would have married him if he was a landscaper? Those kind of women marry for money and she knows how to handle him and he's around still probably because of her. She has her "ahem" Latin dance instructor. Who knows. Maybe Ed likes to watch. Those Hollywood Hills people are freaks that way.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Ed is more concerned about selling EVH gear and striped shoes...

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    I wouldn't be surprised if DLR knows exactly what is going on. If he does, then good for him for keeping his mouth shut, unlike Bassplayer at the HOF ceremony when he said Ed "was getting some help."
    I think Ed has a happy domesticated life going. I think he's more concerned about the big coyotes in his yard eating his cute little dog more than anything else. I think Van Halen the band is the last thing on his mind. The only thing Ed is rocking is Janie after he pops a blue pill.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Originally posted by private parts
    Hope your right. And yes I would say Ed went out on top.
    Ed and Al played great. They aren't going to top the last tour so why try. If they needed the money they would have gone out sooner.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised if DLR knows exactly what is going on. If he does, then good for him for keeping his mouth shut, unlike Bassplayer at the HOF ceremony when he said Ed "was getting some help."

Leave a comment:

• private parts
    replied
    Hope your right. And yes I would say Ed went out on top.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    If Edward was in bad health, Dave wouldn't have been a tad sour when talking about VH's future on that radio broadcast the other day. He sounded like he meant "Damn those fuckers, I'm done with waiting around for them to move their asses, now I'm going solo!"
    He wouldn't have sounded that way had Ed been in health trouble. IMO
    Ed's ex-wife Vallerie said Ed went out because he likes to play live shows with Wolfgang. It was Wolfie who wanted Dave in the band and wanted to play the old songs. So they went out. Vallerie said other than playing shows with Wolfie Ed is retired. Now put yourself in Ed's shoes. You have to live up to being this big rock guitar god every time your play. You are up in years and have suffered a few health problems due to substance abuse. I noticed Ed had a paraffin hand bath in his dressing room. That means he has to soak his hands in hot paraffin wax before a show to keep his hands limber. He might be getting arthritis. Ed also admitted he gets so nervous going out on stage he literally throws up.

I think Ed is going out on a high note. He went out. Got to play with his son. Roth was back in the band which many of the fans wanted. Ed played great. Why not quit there? It's making up for that fucked up tour with Sammy and making up for the horrid VH3. VH put out a pretty decent album with Dave. Wolfie got to play on it. Ed played great the whole tour. It was Dave who was the weak link because his voice is gone. I give Dave an A for effort. If you don't like Dave let him think there is a future and play him on. Haha! Maybe that's what the Van Halen did to him. Lead him on to nowhere. So if that's the case they got revenge against Dave to boot.

If the last tour was Ed's final tour before retiring, he's gone out on top. He probably wants to leave it at that.

Leave a comment:

• Jérôme Frenchise
    replied
    If Edward was in bad health, Dave wouldn't have been a tad sour when talking about VH's future on that radio broadcast the other day. He sounded like he meant "Damn those fuckers, I'm done with waiting around for them to move their asses, now I'm going solo!"
    He wouldn't have sounded that way had Ed been in health trouble. IMO

Leave a comment:

• private parts
    replied
    Here's the quote from Dave's radio interview. When he says Ed's not going to "answer the bell this time", I get a bad feeling.

Eddie Van Halen’s health has been questioned a few months ago after a photo that shows him with a motorcycle was posted online. Now, in an interview with the Phoenix radio station KSLX to promote his upcoming Las Vegas residency, the guitarists ex-bandmate David Lee Roth, talked about the matter.
    He said:

“I’m the face of Van Halen from this point on, most likely. I’m not sure what’s happening with Ed, but he’s probably not gonna answer the bell this time. And it’s not my place to guess. But we’ve been in touch. The fellows who I’m working with in terms of my road crew and the amps come from Van Halen.”
    When asked about the guitarist health rumours, he said:

“I hear all the same rumors that you do and it’s not my place to guess.”

The guitarist was treated for tongue cancer in 2000, resulting in surgery which removed a third of his tongue. He was declared cancer-free in 2002.

Leave a comment:

• vaijuju
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jérôme Frenchise
    replied
    Maybe he and Janie did the same thing dressed exactly the same way 2 years ago?

Leave a comment:

• vaijuju
    replied
    YES ! I have in my computer some pics ( August 2017)

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    vaijuju claims the video is from 2017

Leave a comment:

• Whorehey
    started a topic EVH Out 'n About?

EVH Out 'n About?

This doesn't look like a guy knock knock knocking...

Watch "Eddie Van Halen talks about the greatest guitar player ever while shopping at Farmers Market in Stud" on YouTube
Working...