X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Oooofff, no idea that happened. I recall Rick was a huge soap star on "General Hospital" I think is my earliest recollection of him and JG came out and he had sort of a music career, but was always with a foot in two buckets of acting and singing. Jesus, Linda Blair isn't even the slighest bit cute there...
    She did always have Chipmunk cheeks, but she also had a great rack back in the day. I'll bet Rick suckled on those teen twitters like a baby to a bottle...oh, how pert and bouncy they must have been, before gravity eventually made them - much like my balls - sag.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

After Springfield, Blair went on to 'date' Glenn Hughes, although I think by that point Blair was either just barely legal or 17 just about to turn 18, right around Exorcist 2. By 'date', Hughes said that meant they basically shacked up in Hollywood and did lots of blow. Hughes claims he dumped Blair when it got to the point where they'd be driving down the Sunset Strip and Blair would have a plastic bag with an ounce or so in her lap and was literally shoveling the stuff in her nose as fast as she could. Not long after they split up, Hughes said Blair ended up getting busted in the drug sting involving associates/'friends' of the band Lynyrd Skynyrd, which was in either late 1977 or early 1978, if memory serves.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Yeah, yeah, I know it's not a thread about Linda Blair.

So, what're we talking about, here? Sammy Hagar?

Sammy Hagar is a Bay Area musician. Did you know Hagar was once an amateur boxer? Did you know Hagar sang on two albums with the band Montrose? Did you know Sammy Hagar was voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the band Van Halen? Did you know if Sammy Hagar dropped dead today that I wouldn't give a shit tomorrow?
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

I'm surprised by Satriani's taking part in that mess. Spammy still pushing the limits of stupidity + bad faith isn't that surprising.

Playing that Van Haggis track unfortunatly entitled "5150" he (Satriani) looks like an idiot, though, like subjugated to the Hag.
          Doesn't he have better to do than this? What's the point for him in being part of that?
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I took a Swedish exchange student to see Rick Springfield. She was up on my shoulders most the concert. Chicks loved the guy. If you were a guy at a Rick Springfield concert, you were just trying to get laid.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              I'm surprised by Satriani's taking part in that mess. Spammy still pushing the limits of stupidity + bad faith isn't that surprising.

Playing that Van Haggis track unfortunatly entitled "5150" he (Satriani) looks like an idiot, though, like subjugated to the Hag.
              Doesn't he have better to do than this? What's the point for him in being part of that?
              Joe and Sam are proving they have the combined IQ of frog shit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                Yeah, yeah, I know it's not a thread about Linda Blair.

So, what're we talking about, here? Sammy Hagar?

Sammy Hagar is a Bay Area musician. Did you know Hagar was once an amateur boxer? Did you know Hagar sang on two albums with the band Montrose? Did you know Sammy Hagar was voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the band Van Halen? Did you know if Sammy Hagar dropped dead today that I wouldn't give a shit tomorrow?
                Well what Linda and Sammy have in common is they both are creepy and suck dicks.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

After Springfield, Blair went on to 'date' Glenn Hughes, although I think by that point Blair was either just barely legal or 17 just about to turn 18, right around Exorcist 2. By 'date', Hughes said that meant they basically shacked up in Hollywood and did lots of blow. Hughes claims he dumped Blair when it got to the point where they'd be driving down the Sunset Strip and Blair would have a plastic bag with an ounce or so in her lap and was literally shoveling the stuff in her nose as fast as she could. Not long after they split up, Hughes said Blair ended up getting busted in the drug sting involving associates/'friends' of the band Lynyrd Skynyrd, which was in either late 1977 or early 1978, if memory serves.
                  You know Studio 54 was off the rails when they were letting minors like Brook Shields and Linda Blair in. That place was basically a coked up hedonistic orgy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

She did always have Chipmunk cheeks, but she also had a great rack back in the day. I'll bet Rick suckled on those teen twitters like a baby to a bottle...oh, how pert and bouncy they must have been, before gravity eventually made them - much like my balls - sag.
                    Maybe her head spun around too.

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Joe and Sam are proving they have the combined IQ of frog shit.

Just because Satriani is highly knowledgeable in the area of guitar playing doesn't mean he knows jack shit about anything else. Had that been true, [Satriani] wouldn't have hooked up with Hagar in the first place...or at the very least he would've had enough sense to bail when the band name was proposed: "So, what are we calling our 'supergroup'? Chickenfoot? Greeeeat...c'ya!"
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Maybe her head spun around too.
                        I had the biggest crush on her when I was, like, 11 years old or so.

At least (unlike my other then-crushes on Joan Jett and Kristy McNichol) SHE didn't turn out to be a lezbo.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

It was all ludes and pudding pops. Then you went on TV and pretended to be respectable.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Just because Satriani is highly knowledgeable in the area of guitar playing doesn't mean he knows jack shit about anything else. Had that been true, [Satriani] wouldn't have hooked up with Hagar in the first place...or at the very least he would've had enough sense to bail when the band name was proposed: "So, what are we calling our 'supergroup'? Chickenfoot? Greeeeat...c'ya!"
                            Satch was the most boring performer at the G3. Steve Vai did some interesting piece on a multi neck guitar and Steve has an image. Yngwie was amusing with all his Marshall stacks, guitar spinning and kicks. It’s comical because he was overweight at the time. But it’s fun to watch someone tear it up who’s that good. Satch was just boring. It was like watching some nerdy kid wanking off at Guitar Center.

The type of people who like Sammy and Satriani are the same type of people who liked to put their sister’s tampons up their ass.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

You know Studio 54 was off the rails when they were letting minors like Brook Shields and Linda Blair in. That place was basically a coked up hedonistic orgy.
                              Yep. That was a place where celebrities could go and party laissez-faire style. Once in a while Rubell would let a photographer in for a limited amount of time with a limited amount of access and some pics of celebs looking drunk or fucked up on the dance floor would get published, but even those few instances depicted little other than drunken disco dancing vs. what was apparently a full-on debauch taking place in other parts of the club. Rubell was seemingly in a semi-permanent fog of Quaaludes, champagne and cocaine and loved being the center of celebrity attention, hence Brooke Shields getting in.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Brooke Shield’s mom had a place in our neighborhood. I would see Brooke out and about every now and then. She’s really tall. She bumped into one of my friends at a local watering hole and made him spill his drink. She apologized and bought him a new drink. She seemed nice.

Comment

Working...