X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Silexxx
    Probably because they wrote in 5 minutes. Here's Hagar in a 2009 saying how much better Joe is than Eddie.

Blabbermouth.net focuses on the latest heavy metal and hard rock news, reviews and music featuring tour dates and release dates

Hagar: As a writer, Joe is faster. That makes him easier for me to work with, because I come up with things really fast as well. As soon as I hear a chord structure, I have a melody, instantly. And then five seconds later I'm writing lyrics. Working with Joe is great. If I say to him, "Hey, let's do something funky," next thing I know he's saying, "How about this?" It's like, bang, he's done. Whereas with Eddie, he would come back a week later and want to re-do something.
    He really is a fucking idiot. The more you listen to him you know that his one great achievement in life, making the tequila money, just has to have been a fluke. Someone else doing all the business stuff coupled with standing on the shoulders of the CVH base. The guy is a dummy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The tequila was a happy mistake. Sam simply bought tequila in Jalisco for his club. He got a liquor import license and imported it to the states and jacked the price up. He did shamelessly promote it and had the Van Halen platform to do it from. Sam basically got out and sold the Girl Scout cookies.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Considering how long he worked in music and worked with Eddie Van Halen, Sammy understands little about either of them. He’s demonstrated he knows nothing.

Now he can pimp and sell.

Comment

• Silexxx
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2010

In a new interview with Q104.3's "Out Of The Box With Jonathan Clarke", former VAN HALEN bassist Wolfgang Van Halen was asked to weigh in on the upcoming summer 2024 tour featuring vocalist Sammy Hagar, bassist Michael Anthony, guitarist Joe Satriani and drummer Jason Bonham that will focus largely...

In a new interview with Q104.3's "Out Of The Box With Jonathan Clarke", former VAN HALEN bassist Wolfgang Van Halen was asked to weigh in on the upcoming summer 2024 tour featuring vocalist Sammy Hagar, bassist Michael Anthony, guitarist Joe Satriani and drummer Jason Bonham that will focus largely on the music of VAN HALEN. He said (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "Yeah, that's super cool, man. I'm stoked for it. I'm actually, I'm gonna be seeing Mike in Vegas, so I'm stoked to give him a hug."

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nice to read about a Van Halen adulting for once...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Here ya go...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Silexxx
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2010

Nice pic. Mike looks little scared. Or maybe it's because Wolfie seems like giant next to him.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Both get on my nerves, for different reasons.
                  Spammy's little doggy, and the bloated ego...
                  Meh
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Here ya go...

I really don’t want to know where those fingers have been. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Maybe they gave Sammy a probing. He likes it. Especially if you dress up like an alien.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Silexxx
                        Nice pic. Mike looks little scared. Or maybe it's because Wolfie seems like giant next to him.
                        Mike was up in the balcony with Valerie. He’s worried Wolf might smell his mom on his fingers. Look at that shit grin. Yeah!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Mike looks like he's afraid Wolf is gonna eat him.
                          =V V=
                          ole No.1 The finest
                          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I’m having a vision Wolf will play with Sammy this summer. It will be so gay. I can already hear Roth laughing. Sam can scheme all he wants but Dave’s legacy is eternal. It’s a granite mountain. Sam is a jealous nat. Yeah. Wolf, Sam and Mike. Valerie will watch them and cry. Then they all will do a cooking show together.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              I’m having a vision Wolf will play with Sammy this summer. It will be so gay. I can already hear Roth laughing. Sam can scheme all he wants but Dave’s legacy is eternal. It’s a granite mountain. Sam is a jealous nat. Yeah. Wolf, Sam and Mike. Valerie will watch them and cry. Then they all will do a cooking show together.
                              That all sounds really gay.

Right up Sam's alley!
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Oh it will be a Crisco oil party for sure. Not only is it a good Lube you can deep fry all the fatty food those chumps like.

Comment

Working...