Virus Warning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007
    • 8955

    #16
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Doesn't happen to me.

    I think the message relates to the fact that you may have visited a malicious site prior to visiting us...
    I don't think so. I've had it happen right after deleting history "from the beginning of time" on Google Chrome, ran Avast and SuperAntiSpyware, disconnected then reconnected from my internet connection and restarted my computer. I'll try and get the specifics next time it happens.
    Beware of Dog

    Comment

    • Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

      • Oct 2004
      • 49227

      #17
      Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Doesn't happen to me.

      I think the message relates to the fact that you may have visited a malicious site prior to visiting us...
      And that certain cadaverdolts don't have a basic modicum of computer security. I think a nice test of computer idiot white trash is to see if they've had their computer hijacked my Pakistani extortionists...

      Comment

      • Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

        • Oct 2004
        • 49227

        #18
        Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
        Nope.

        The only time I had a virus was on my first computer, a 450MHz Pentium III running Windows 98 S.E. that was top of the line.

        And yes, I do visit dodgy sites all the time.

        The problem, as can be clearly seen, is that Opera doesn't like your front page, for some reason.

        We can assume, then, that something is triggering that admittedly false positive both in Opera & the Dog's anti-virus.
        You really think he has antivirus?

        Comment

        • Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

          • Oct 2004
          • 49227

          #19
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          No but I think you're a dickhead.
          Now that's not nice~! I'm trying to help you Dog~!

          Comment

          • cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007
            • 8955

            #20
            Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            You really think he has antivirus?
            Maybe I should upgrade like your daddy should have when he bought the cheap condoms that failed resulting in your unnecessary and unwanted existence.
            Beware of Dog

            Comment

            • cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007
              • 8955

              #21
              Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Now that's not nice~! I'm trying to help you Dog~!
              That guy's not a dog, he's a clown. He came to my house to pick me up on a warrant but my chihauhau yelped at him and he hauled ass. In his defense she does weight 8 pounds and has drawn ankle blood before.
              Beware of Dog

              Comment

              • cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007
                • 8955

                #22
                Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                And that certain cadaverdolts don't have a basic modicum of computer security. I think a nice test of computer idiot white trash is to see if they've had their computer hijacked my Pakistani extortionists.
                You always get like this when I tell you we can be friends but not that kind of friends.
                Beware of Dog

                Comment

                Working...