• scorpioboy33
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

jesus vs. bush

check it out
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wouldn't fucking surprise me if they did run this ad.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Yeah, I've often wondered exactly WHICH Jesus Bush thinks he's running hand-in-hand with...

Maybe the all-new violent, hypocritical, super-judgmental, poor-hating Jesus.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

i can't believe he's back in front in the polls...of course you can't believe cnn or fox..or any of the fuckers

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Maybe this latest AWOL proof will hurt him a bit. I mean, there's no pride in being rescued by your daddy so that you don't have to fight a little...
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Begs the question..........

Who Would Jesus Bomb?

KKKarl Rove would ecaculate in his pants if he saw this ad.

AND it would be the first one he'd had in 30 years that didnt make him put the money on the dresser first.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Jesus Christ
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Verily the Son of Bush hath twisted My words and My teachings into supporting causes which are not Mine, but come from the bowels of Hell itself.

Comment

Working...