• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The Fantasy Masters

Check it out for all your fantasy sports news at The Fantasy Masters
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Troy
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Cool site.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Good site for info...hosted by a member here...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Chainz...I stickied this motherfucker so that people can check it out...

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Excellent. Thanks. We hate the off season. But we aim to make it as painless as possible with loads of news, rumors, mock drafts, original articles, etc.

Damn, that sounded like a shameless plug didn't it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Keep 'em coming...you'll see come season time that it will get a lot of play from the people here...

and we can hook up your leagues in other areas...we'll have a hockey, hoop and a baseball league...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Sounds good. Currently our focus is the 2004 NFL Draft and getting started on posting some baseball previews as we speak.

We play em all too (hockey, hoop, baseball).

Not always well, but we give it hell.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lol...then we'll fit right in...

tell me what you need over there...I can always throw something down in my free time...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

POJO_Risin

Anytime you get an itch to sound off on a sports topic or sports figure, we can set you up with a blog so you can write and post an article at your leisure, whenever. It posts to the site so you don't have to bother with emailing it to us. Go ahead and post it, and then maybe a post on the forums there that you have a new article up. You can be as often as you like, whenever, whatever.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

We are full bore on the 2004 NFL Draft at our site. Although April 24-25 is still a ways away, it's never too late to gear up for it.

Come get signed up for our forums and check it out.

Thanks.

Comment

• Troy
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I signed up but it never emailed me my password.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I don't get it, it says youre the newest member too. If you like, send me a prviate message of what you want and I'll fix it.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I think what happens is because it is an automated email, that some spam guards delete it of dump it into your "bulk" mail" or "junk mail".

PO_JO didn't have a problem, but have had a couple other people here lately that had the same problem.

Let me know.

Comment

• Troy
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

I get every piece of spam known to man. I checked my email through the my providers website and it wasn't in the junk folders. I'll try something else.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I could set you up a temp one, then you could log in and change it.

Comment

Working...