X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Frankly, I don't think evolution means atheism, nor do I believe science in general is anti-religious. But we have a duty to teach our children to seek the truth, not sustain untenable Biblical beliefs written by men and not God. But I get upset when I see so called "Creationists" attempt to prove the possibility of their chosen paradigm with pseudo-evidence and concocted poppy-cock. How do you explain the dinosaurs? The ice ages?

How can we produce the next generation of scientists, or engineers, or remain on the cutting edge of technology with this? The Europeans and Japanese are laughing at us over this.

Condescending attitudes like this will lose the Democrats more seats in the 2006 and the 2008 elections.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Well, they can laugh all they want. At least I'm still allowed to wear any religious artifact public if I want, unlike those in France. But, likewise, as they laugh they can also explain different religion viewpoints better.

What I don't understand is why you think understanding someone you might come across or a group that might rise up for some historical event is withholding truth from our children. You can understand the scientific truth AND understand your fellow human's belief structure. Knowing what Mayans believe to be the creation of the world never stopped anyone from becoming a scientist.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        Well, they can laugh all they want. At least I'm still allowed to wear any religious artifact public if I want, unlike those in France. But, likewise, as they laugh they can also explain different religion viewpoints better...
        Yes but many bigots on this site would approve because it mainly was to ban headscarves on Muslim women.

The main reason was that Arabic women living in France who did not wear the head scarves were often attacked and raped by arabic men as punishment for being "Westernized whores!"

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          Why do humans have a tail bone? Because God wanted them to? DUH!

God most likely wanted similarities in alot of his creatures: the fact that all mammals have hair, the fact that all fish have gills, etc. etc. I don't see how having a tailbone makes creationism false.
          You guys talk about god like it's actually real. That's scary!

What about dinosaurs?

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
            You guys talk about god like it's actually real.
            God is real, dude...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What about dinosaurs?

And you sir talk about God like it's not! Our brains are merely desktop computers linked to a cosmic internet run by a supercomputer we cannot comprehend.
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-07-2004, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

What about dinosaurs?

What about them? God made them too.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"God is in the voices in the street." James Joyce "Ulysses"

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Our brains are merely desktop computers linked to a cosmic internet run by a supercomputer we cannot comprehend.
                    I agree with you. I just don't think there is an old man with a white beard who made the world in seven days.

Some of those brains have died in Iraq looking for WMD.
                    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

What about them? God made them too.
                      Is that the new canned christian response to the dinosaur question? Lame.

I thought you were done with me? Back for more?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I agree with you. I just don't think there is an old man with a white beard who made the world in seven days.

Some of those brains have died in Iraq looking for WMD.
                        Perhaps Jesus can post and give us all some solace and perspective on this.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Is that the new canned christian response to the dinosaur question? Lame.

I thought you were done with me? Back for more?
                          No, it's an answer, Cunt.

It's the same answer I'd give you if you asked me: 'what about dogs and cats?" Same fucking answer.

Back for more? More what? You haven't given me anything to digest.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

iginally posted by Warham [/i]
                            No, it's an answer, Cunt.

It's the same answer I'd give you if you asked me: 'what about dogs and cats?" Same fucking answer.

Back for more? More what? You haven't given me anything to digest.
                            [/QUOTE]

Bitch please! I already kicked your ass in the Bring It On, Ford...pussyboy.

You are a follower of a religion that you know very little about. You are embarrassing yourself and Baby Jesus.

Sorry, the millions of years in which the dinosaurs roamed the earth is not covered in yer little bible story book there. The earth is much older than 6000 years.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

The Bible doesn't say the Earth is 6,000 years old, CUNT.

Read it, and come back to me when you have.

I could run your ass through the ringer if you want to argue on what the Bible says. And I don't have to google it like you do.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

The Bible doesn't say the Earth is 6,000 years old, CUNT.

Read it, and come back to me when you have.

I could run your ass through the ringer if you want to argue on what the Bible says. And I don't have to google it like you do.
                                Alright, who is responsible for leaving the Catholic church and starting the protestant movement? Our modern christian bible was put together by whom? From what set of documents? What did not make it into the Bible?

Ok, start ringing my ass!

Comment

Working...