Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bobby Sands: My God it's like the Cult of Mary or something! Can't this shit wait until St. Paddy's day.

Sands didn't take it in the ass, but he did smear his prison walls with his own shit as a protest.

Comment

• Viking
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD:
      It's a valid question to ask though: what is terrorism, and who is a terrorist?

Did old King George and the Brits consider George Washington a terrorist? I think it's safe to assume they did.
      I don't recall the colonials strapping kegs of black powder to little kids, shipping them back to England, and having them blow themselves up in the middle of London. There is a marked difference between the general populace drawing a line in the dirt and defending it, and sending the unbalanced and coerced to do the job you don't have the brains, balls, or spirit to do yourself. And if you try to equate the draconian, oppressive dogma that those Islamic fanatics espouse to what men like Washington truly put their lives on the line for, I'll cut your fucking tongue out of your head on their behalf. I was born and raised in the cradle of where this country sprang forth - we place it only second to God. You pay lip service to it while you piss on it's memory. I'll slice you into bacon if you care to attempt to debate it with your quiver full of tinfoil-hat revisionism.

The Jews in Israel consider the Palestinians "terrorists" and the Palestinians feel the same about the Jews. So who's right? both? neither?
      Funny - I don't recall the Israelis going into the Gaza Strip and setting off car bombs lately. Or ever, for that matter.

Iraqis no doubt think the BCE and US troops are the terrorists. Can you blame them? Their country was invaded without cause and the occupation continues. And whatever reasons are given, they ain't buying it.
      To you, the 80% of the positive news that comes out of there is ignored and/or trumped by the 20% of the distorted drivel that your cronies at CNN and NPR force feed you. But, to you - like with your whole miserable cadre of Marxist do-nothings - think that, heeheehahahahahaha....the United Nations is the answer to everything. Hussein would still be in power until he died a natural death, if it were up to the likes of you. How many thousands more would have died? Oops - I forgot that ideology means more to you than moral imperative. Oh, and by the way - I will be one of the Americans working hard to have the likes of National Propaganda Radio defunded. That slanted PR arm of the DNC will not be paid for by the tax money of REAL Americans - including me. Stand the fuck by for the occasional news updates, right on this fucking channel. Don't like it? Then emigrate, or join the hordes of your fellow juveniles threatening to secede. You are children.
      Last edited by Viking; 11-11-2004, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Your arguments have already been covered in the previous portion of the thread Viking. Try to keep up and do your homework before posting. I am watching "Saving Private Ryan," I'll get back to you when I have more time.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

And while you're hating America, it's founding fathers, and everything it stands for, why don't cha find a new place to live. mkay?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
            And while you're hating America, it's founding fathers, and everything it stands for, why don't cha find a new place to live. mkay?
            Talkin' to me. Actually my "Liberal" ideology is far more in line with the founding fathers than your mindless, pseudo-patriotic bullshit. Why don't don't you go goose step off to the Michigan Militia or something, and pretend that what you want to remake America into is in anyway related to the Constitutionality of our founding fathers.

Comment

• JCOOK

Did I miss something here, We said fuck you England we're outta here.they didn't like it and tried to get us and this country back. These"freedom fighters" kill anyone who they deem as infidels.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Did old King George and the Brits consider George Washington a terrorist? I think it's safe to assume they did.
                I think they viewed him and the colonists more as rebels.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• aesop
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
                  Did I miss something here, We said fuck you England we're outta here.they didn't like it and tried to get us and this country back. These"freedom fighters" kill anyone who they deem as infidels.
                  Most excellent observation, cookie! And you know it was kick ass patriots who staged the boston tea party inspired by my fav founding father J.Q. Adams!!! Hard to believe that the east coast actually had people with brains and balls at one time.
                  Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Let me make one thing clear because apparently people don't read my posts closely (or at all) before they jump to conclusions.

What I said was that SOME American Patriot guerillas in the southern part of the country used forms of terrorism to terrorize Tory's and the Crown sympathizers. The British and their Tory lackeys ALSO used terrorism in a very nasty part of the American Revolutionary War.

It is my understanding that, with rare exceptions, the "official" American continental Army and the the British Army did not use terrorist tactics on the whole.

Comment

• aesop
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

Some of the signers of the constitution had their sons killed publically by the Brits in a show designed to kill the will of the Americans. One signer (I forget which one) had both his sons held prisoner in a NY jail, and he had 24 hours to surrender or have his sons tortured and killed. He didn't surrender...

That's how much they loved this country. And the first sign that terrorism cannot win if your resolve is strong.
                      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

You mean they didn't strap explosives to their sons and send them into British controlled areas???

Comment

• Figs
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

This reminds me of "The Savage Curtain" episode of Star Trek where Kirk, Spock, and Abraham Lincoln et. al. have a fight with Genghis Khan, Kahless et. al. while being "observed" by a higher power (a big rock in this case).

The big rock noticed while Kirk's team was good and Khan's team was evil, they both used the same means to achieve their goals.

Indeed, in another parallel, Kahless is regarded as evil in this episode, but we later find out in is the Next Generation series that Kahless is the most revered figure in Klingon lore.

Comment

• aesop
                            Commando
                            • Oct 2004

Found it:

New Jersey signer, Abraham Clark:

He gave two sons to the officer corps(55) in the Revolutionary Army. They were captured and sent to the infamous British prison hulk afloat in New York harbor known as the hell ship "Jersey," where 11,000 American captives were to die. The younger Clarks were treated with a special brutality because of their father. One was put in solitary and given no food. With the end almost in sight, with the war almost won, no one could have blamed Abraham Clark for acceding to the British request when they offered him his sons' lives if he would recant and come out for the King and parliament. The utter despair in this man's heart, the anguish in his very soul, must reach out to each one of us down through 200 years with his answer: "No."
                            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Loki
                              Roadie
                              • Nov 2004

surely thine lack of humility 'twill prove thine undoing, fools. In sooth, two opposites oft become one in such matters.
                              "Art is a lie that tells the truth."

Comment

• aesop
                                Commando
                                • Oct 2004

Humility towards whom? Please expound on this tasty morsel of wisdom...
                                Yo Yo Yo

Comment

Working...