X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

NBA loses O'Neal appeal

Joy to the fucking world...what a joke...

at least the NBA took it to court...

Of course...the courts have essentially said Stern's word is a joke...

O'Neal okayed to play Saturday
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

How did this get overturned?

It was part of the collective bargaining agreement that was ok'd by the players and owners!

DLR7884
    The NBA is a joke league filled with thugs and drug addicts.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

It was overturned throught the courts...

a federal court judge ruled on it today...

a day after the arbitrator rules...funny how fast the courts rule on the important things...like an NBA player getting to play a game...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

After not playing for a while, sure to be some rust.

A couple hard fouls ought to do it.

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          a day after the arbitrator rules...funny how fast the courts rule on the important things...like an NBA player getting to play a game...

Good point.

It takes months to put killers and child molesters away.

DLR7884
          But they make sure to get the NBA players back on the court in just a few hours.
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

It's fucking sickening...

Merry Christmas right!

And now what...the fucking NBA is going to promote the Pistons/Pacers on Xmas...

followed by the Kobe/Shaq toe to toe...

If there's any better XMas doubleheader that just makes you want to feel good about yourself...it's that...

what a joke...

They just need Ray Lewis and that fucking receiver from Carolina that killed his wife out behind the arena handing out knives...

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

You mean Rae Carruth?

DLR7884

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yeah...Carruth...

I'm sure he could get some furlough time to hand out the knives...

Comment

Working...