So what, exactly, has the Dept . of Homeland Security done to protect this country?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So what, exactly, has the Dept . of Homeland Security done to protect this country?

Have they really done anything to protect this country, apart from creating some silly assed color code, and spreading fear throughout the population with continuous false "TERRA ALERTS", every single one of which has amounted to absolutely zero.

What exactly is the BCE doing with all the billions of taxpayer dollars spent on this agency? As a tax-paying US citizen, I'd really like to know.

I've even heard a rumor that DHS employees have nothing better to do than spam internet forums with a bunch of useless bullshit while naming themselves after Ac/Dc songs. Surely this cannot be the case with the priority the BCE has given this agency.

Anybody have any insights on this?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

It's done NOTHING for us. It's all for fucking show. Like the airport and border crossing searches- it's all bullshit. Private companies are making bank off of our fear.

Plastic and duct tape?

It's a HUGE FUCKING SCAM!

Tom Ridge is stepping out to make millions as a private consultant for the companies that have contract$ with the Dept. of Homeland Security.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There are just too many shipping containers coming into the country to be adequately screened!

Oh, wait a minute, maybe if we didn't have nearly 150,000 troops in Iraq being used as roadside bomb targets, we might be able to use the military to assist. Too bad there is no oil in those containers!

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

yeah, basically.

Well, we haven't been nuked yet. That's nice. Too bad there's no way to tell if HS had anything to do with that.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I like this one...

Comment

• Catfish

Hey FORD, I hope some dune coon parks a fucking RPG up your cock-loosened asshole!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                      Hey FORD, I hope some dune coon parks a fucking RPG up your cock-loosened asshole!
                      This guy is an asshole, but you have to admit he's one of the funnier ones.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thanks for the pointless racist comment. Seems we always have at least one in every thread.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Big Train
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

This is an odd question and one without any easy response. How many attacks have been thwarted? Hard to tell, it's all classified. I would say the evidence is nothing else has happened to us since 2001. Obviously you can say something along the lines off "They are lying in wait" or " they are in cahoots with GW".

The most obvious thing would be to point how incredibly WRONG you were in regard to the "October/November/December" suprise things you were SURE were going to happen and kept ringing the bell on.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                            The most obvious thing would be to point how incredibly WRONG you were in regard to the "October/November/December" suprise things you were SURE were going to happen and kept ringing the bell on.
                            Osama's "funniest home video" the friday before the election wasn't good enough for you?

it sure "surprised" me.

Bottom line, you can say the DOHS is doing fine, UNTIL we're hit.

Meanwhile, our coasts are wide open, our borders are a joke, our intel hasn't improved, and Tom Rdge just quit with over half of the Cabinet.

Yeah, things are just fine.
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I like you Lounge. Your are the ULTIMATE half empty glass guy.

The question posed was "So What, exactly, have they done", meaning anything. Nowhere in this query does Ford imply perfection, nor do I. I agree with your points as far as improvements go. It's a huge job doing what they are doing.

Osama's video meant nothing to me, as they have come and gone all year. Ford kept alluding to an attack of some sort, which obviously, never occured.

Comment

Working...