X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

God DAMN these people are idiots!

Never before have I seen such a display of fucking STUPIDITY in this town. Not even when the republicans ran the legislature.

Most sickening are the people who brought children so they could brainwash them into believing that elections mean NOTHING.

Of course that's the current GOP platform, isn't it?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I know that feeling. The town next over from me, Orchard park, NY, (home of the Buffalo Bills) has been inundated with new-monied rightist, snob ass Republicans. At least some old money, blue-blooded Republicans have respect for cultural values like the arts and education. But what happens as a result of an influx of arrogant, misinformed Neo CONs? I won't bore you by posting the article, but this!
    Buffalo News Frontpage

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

What is this all about Dave?
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        What is this all about Dave?
        The Sore Lossirossiman rally, where every bad Hee Haw stereotype you can imagine was in attendance. And I'd bet that 75% of them weren't even Washington residents.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

how many bitching about Ohio are residents? Certainly not Barbara Boxer, who is my cross to bear...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
            how many bitching about Ohio are residents? Certainly not Barbara Boxer, who is my cross to bear...
            Ohio is about the Presidential election, which is the business of all American citizens. Right wingers from other states have no say in who our governor is.

The entire California recall process disgusted me, but I don't live there, so I stayed out of it.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I don't know, it certainly seems like there are legitimate questions about this recount. Where is your outrage? There were more votes counted in King County than there were registered voters.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sam Reed, a Republican, says that there's no evidence of any election tampering or fraud. Just the usual dumb errors that happen in every election, but usually aren't noticed because it's rarely this close. So while these errors should be identified and hopefully prevented in the future, it is not just cause to throw out the laws of this state just to give Sore Lossirossiman a new election.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Whatever Dave. We both know that if the situation was reversed, you'd be screaming bloody murder right now.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Whatever Dave. We both know that if the situation was reversed, you'd be screaming bloody murder right now.
                    No, I'd just be packing up to move to Arizona.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      No, I'd just be packing up to move to Arizona.
                      Send me some Hot Sauce.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Send me some Hot Sauce.
                        I couldn't find my favorite kind (Desert Rose salsa) the last time I was down there. Guess they don't make it anymore
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

No, actually the process has played itself out. And the republicans are calling a "Mulligan" or "do over."

The Dems in the Ohio situation just wanted the lack of voting machines and other issues looked into and they were ridiculed for it. Ridiculed for following process.

In both cases the Republicans have shown contempt for the process. They'd have a one party system if they could. Also known as fascism.
                          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...