M.j.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by smaz
    Doesn't mean that both fingerprints we're made at the same time.... The kid could have gone into his room, found it and entertained himself....
    Smaz the guy is in his mid forties and sees sharing a bed with other peoples children as normal.

The guy is a sicko.

And I doubt very much those kids were allowed in his room without him there.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

BILLIE JEAN...great fuckin' song.

But Jackson? How should I know. I wasn't there.

It doesn't look good, though.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey no doubt MJ is the KING of Pop but I bet he is the Queen in the bedroom!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Man, if it is true, what a sick fuck. If it's true, he shold be locked in isolation for the rest of his life.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

On Court Tv's site, they have testimony of a couple of those young boys ... you'd never look at MJ again in the same light.

The dude is way, way out there.

Comment

• smaz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
              On Court Tv's site, they have testimony of a couple of those young boys ... you'd never look at MJ again in the same light.

The dude is way, way out there.
              Got a link to it?
              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Check here Smazman....

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Thanks guwapo ... all the sordid details indeed.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

The accuser, who had cancer and lost a kidney when a surgeon removed a tumor, said he told Jackson he shouldn't drink alcohol because of his medical condition, according to the transcripts.
                    "And so it harms my kidney for I drink that stuff," the accuser was quoted as saying. "But he would just say, 'It's OK.' And he would just keep on telling me to drink."

Comment

• smaz
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2004

Interesting....

Still, I think it's bollocks. Anyone can make up a bullshit story like that. They want the testimonies to be private, with no media or witnesses. Maybe because the kids wouldn't be able to make up the story with so many people watching. Also, because no witness on M.J.s behalf could be there, he can't be proved wrong, or have claims against it. A bit one sided.....
                      Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

That's just the process of deciding on whether to go ahead

with a trial Smaz.

It's kept private to protect the kids, but mikeys lawyers are also

fighting tooth and nail to keep it private I bet.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

the guy will walk...no way they convict him...this is O.J all over...black defendant..white investigator with a supposed grudge against jackson..too many people are siding with the sick bastard...watch the news..if he gets convicted there will be a riot...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I don't know.

He paid that kid's family $20 million in the early 90's.

How many more are there?

This kid currently accusing of this stuff wasn't but an infant at the time the other kid got paid off.

Both this young kid's and MJ's fingerprints on Mike's stash of dirty mags, and books with young boys posing nude ...

To much says he's guilty IMO.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by ALinChainz

Both this young kid's and MJ's fingerprints on Mike's stash of dirty mags, and books with young boys posing nude ...

Nuff said!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

and O.J didn't have a mountain of evidence against him??...

Comment

Working...