Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He's not a Neo Con? Funny how he followed all of the policies.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I think you need to read that again.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        I think you need to read that again.
        Good post. The Left has been blinded by the light and all the usual bells and whistles.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          If he is an American Indian (Yes Angel, INDIAN is a term recognized by those of that ethnicity here in the States)
          Hmmm... up here SOME will kill you for less. I suppose down there you probably still refer to East Indians as Packies as well?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

My two cents are worth this comment as follows.

If the families of the victims of 9-11 are offended by his remarks/attitude, then lets here them cut the man to pieces because i don't see it being a reason for everyone else to go at each others throats.

99.5% of Americans have this dying need to stick their noses where it doesn't belong.
            This goes for the government as well, Republican and Democrat alike.

I sit here today with the attitude that all politicians are scum, they don't represent anyone but themselves and if a person is going to attack one side of the isle they had better be prepared to point out and attack their own side as well...or else none of it is fair and never will be.

I'm an American citizen, and i refuse to ever again allow myself to be grouped with any organization that doesn't hold my values 100%.

Choosing between two losers should never have been a valid option for any of us, ya dig?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              [B]Hmmm... up here SOME will kill you for less.
              Irefer you to the website of the original article.

Indian Country Today

I suppose down there you probably still refer to East Indians as Packies as well?
              Pakkie is a derogatory term to Indians (from India) because the nations of Pakistan and India are bitter enemies.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

No person on this Earth holds 100% of the values of any other person.

Cath, with all due respect, I think you are looking for perfection where you will find none. If you hold the position that you will never be grouped with an organization or group that doesn't hold 100% of your values, you are going to be by yourself the rest of your life.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

No i won't, there just isn't enough of us to ever win an elected office, lol.
                  Perfection is such a stern word, I know better than to seek that from anyone or anything except one of my paint jobs.

I just have hope that someday a true underdog will win and make a difference.
                  But not in this lifetime given how ultimately divided this country is.

It ain't gonna get any better ya know, but it will get plenty worse.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    No i won't, there just isn't enough of us to ever win an elected office, lol.
                    Perfection is such a stern word, I know better than to seek that from anyone or anything except one of my paint jobs.

I just have hope that someday a true underdog will win and make a difference.
                    But not in this lifetime given how ultimately divided this country is.

It ain't gonna get any better ya know, but it will get plenty worse.
                    So why don't you support the true underdog from your own state, Dennis Kucinich?

Now that Dean has effectively eliminated himself from the 2008 race ( ) Dennis is the only candidate I would trust, at least out of those who ran last year. Definitely not a corporatist, which is a great start. He's not the media darling candidate, but who gives a fuck, if the people support him. and after 4 more years of Bush damage, enabled by sellouts like Hillary and IsKerryot, the people just might do that.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Pakkie is a derogatory term to Indians (from India) because the nations of Pakistan and India are bitter enemies.
                      I'm surprised you know that! I tip my hat to you, you're more knowledgeable than I expected.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...