Don´t collaborate with criminals and terrorists in Iraq!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Don´t collaborate with criminals and terrorists in Iraq!

Five Bechtel employees have been kidnapped in northern Iraq today.

Serves them right!
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Unlike the troops, these guys went to work for known war criminals of their own free will. Fuck em, and fuck spilling any American blood on their behalf.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

Well, we've all thought and no it's proven.

Ford wants the Iraqis to win this war.
      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• The Scatologist
        Sniper
        • Jan 2005

Yes yes! that's a big Noe Noes!
        The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I don't give a fuck what your personal beliefs are politically, or why you think we are there, but wishing that your fellow countrymen harm, including bloodshed, it just shameful.

Your sad Ford, sad..

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
            I don't give a fuck what your personal beliefs are politically, or why you think we are there, but wishing that your fellow countrymen harm, including bloodshed, it just shameful.

Your sad Ford, sad..
            Yep.
            Last edited by BigBadBrian; 03-08-2005, 07:00 PM.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Unlike the troops, these guys went to work for known war criminals of their own free will. Fuck em, and fuck spilling any American blood on their behalf.
              The military has a long-standing tradition of using contractors, even in a war zone. Your comments are simply barbaric and spiteful and downright unnecessary.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Your sad Ford, sad..
                Why don't you read up on who these mercenary fuckheads are and what they REALLY do over there, and then you'll know why they don't deserve any fucking sympathy. As I said, they are CRIMINALS.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

To wish harm on your countrymen just because you hate the President is beyond pathetic. And you whackos believe people should still take you seriously after statements like that. Incredible.

I mean kentuckylira is an idiot, so I don't even respond to him. But Dave, that's a disgusting statement. Don't claim to be a true American if you don't value American lives.
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Everything I read about them is that they are a reconstruction company.
                    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                      To wish harm on your countrymen just because you hate the President is beyond pathetic. And you whackos believe people should still take you seriously after statements like that. Incredible.

I mean kentuckylira is an idiot, so I don't even respond to him. But Dave, that's a disgusting statement. Don't claim to be a true American if you don't value American lives.
                      Once again, these people volunteer to work for CRIMINALS, some of them are even hired to do things which the troops are barred from doing by laws such as the Geneva convention. In fact, it was some of these so called "contractors" who trained the torturers at Abu Ghraib. Why the fuck should I have an ounce of compassion for greed driven amoral fascists?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD

Don't claim to be a true American if you don't value American lives.
                        You mean like Rummy, et al???
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Big Train
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

So because you percieve the company they work for as criminals, they should be killed. By that logic, anyone who works for Enron, or any other Fortune 500 company would be a criminal and ok to be killed.

Who do you work for? Perhaps, you might be on that list...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So because you percieve the company they work for as criminals, they should be killed. By that logic, anyone who works for Enron, or any other Fortune 500 company would be a criminal and ok to be killed.

Though Enron was involved in the Caspian Sea pipeline scam (the real reason for invading Afghanistan) their true crime was stealing from their own employees. That's disgusting and criminal, but hardly on the level of war profiteering. Though I wouldn't shed a tear for Ken Lay or his partners either.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Personally, I don't see them as "criminals" per se.

I see them as opportunistic fools who KNEW where they were going, and what they were exposing themselves to.

I have as much sympathy for them as I would divers eaten by sharks going after undersea treasure.

High Pay = High Risk

The fact they get MORE pay than our soldiers IS criminal to me, but that's capitalism working.

The persons responsible for losing 8.9 Billion of our money, and overbilling us, ARE criminals, and should be prosecuted
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...