A LiL Ain't Enough (CD)
    Skyscraper (CD)
    Eat Em and Smile (CD)
    Diver Down (CD)
    Van Halen (CD)
    Skyscraper (CD)
    1984 Remstered (CD)
    Van Halen II Remastered (CD)
    Women And Children First Remastered (CD)
    Fair Warning Remastered (CD)
    Best Of Vol. I (CD)

Comment

Uh... all. Plus the BOV1. Seriously.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

1984 was my first.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Best of vol.1, if that counts. It had half CVH song also it had suck ass Van Hagar songs on it.

My first real CVH CD was Van Halen I
          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Re: Which CVH CD did you buy first?

Originally posted by tydhurst
            Were you a traditionalist (VH1)
            Were you a casual fan (1984)
            Were you just plain wierd (Diver Down)

Which one did you buy first, and why?
            I'm werid! Bought DD first!

Comment

vh 1. bought it the same day as my first t-tex album i started by listing to vh then when i tried to change cd i just couldent bring my self to take vh out of the player. i think it stayed in there for a good while until i got dd.

Comment

Ummm... I'm a casual traditionalist.

I bought VH1 and 1984 at the same time
                Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

1984 it had all of the classic hits

Comment

I bought MCMLXXXIV in May 1984 in... Canterbury, on an 8-day school trip. That cassette quickly became the whole bus's favorite!
                    Mates made me copies of the other 5, which wore out (), so I bought them in 1989.
                    I bought the 6-pack, on CD this time, in 1994, which I gave up to my younger bro in 2000 when I got the remasters.

Playing MCMLXXXIV in 1984 (I was going to be 14) got me over the moon, and yeah, it still does . I also listened to other pretty good stuff which I still listen today as well, but nothing could be compared to VH then (as nothings still can't now ).

MCMLXXXIV is any group/artist's album I've most listened to, by far.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

I bought 1984 first because of Panama...Bought it in Sweden

after a couple of days i bought the Lp of VHI..
                      Weeks after (Or days) i bought the rest of the six pack...
                      "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

Van Halen 1 first, there has never been a debut album so explosive in history
                        Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

VH II.

at the time, i had 5 of the 6 albums on commercial cassettes.

but the VH II i had was a taped copy from a friend's cassette.

so when i first started getting CDs, it seemed like a good place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
                            Van Halen 1 first, there has never been a debut album so explosive in history

Van Halen 1 for mr too, except it was an LP. the day it came out.....
                            and correct there never has and probably never will be a debut album like that one that literally changed the face of Rock..

I saw them for that tour in Toronto, at Maple Leaf Gardens....this chick i was with kept trying to get onstage to get to who else....DLR....it musta been the purple mics....
                            "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                            That is all.
                            Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

VH II and WACF.
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...
                              X