X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobgnote
    Banned
    • May 2005

You have PUNKS but NO ROCK.

I will be posting here and at CVH site, to see what happens.

Punks got all into trolling the closed CVH is valuable thread, then it closed. Shows character by the moderators, to get that done when we've all been waiting 20 years since JUMP, and apparently, punks with no rock want to keep waiting the same jerky, NY-Joisy, poodle-humping way, so dogs or whatever can get up and hump the lineup.

Got CVH for me? I have some for you. And since Zero-intelligence is walking on my thread looking for his French buddy till it closed, you need to respond over here to issues, or get told what a suck you are.

Fair and square, punks with no rock and whoever. YOU post, I post. Keep it that way.
  • tydhurst
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

I AIN'T GOT NO HOW WATCHAMACALLIT!
    Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• scottydabodi
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bobgnote
      What the fuck am I talking about?!?
      I was wondering the same thing...
      If you listen to fools
      The Mob Rules

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
        Full Member Status

• May 2005

someone tell me what the fuck this moron in rambling about cause i don't think i speak his language:confused:

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Re: You have PUNKS but NO ROCK.

Punks got all into trolling the closed CVH is valuable thread, then it closed. Shows character by the moderators, to get that done when we've all been waiting 20 years since JUMP, and apparently, punks with no rock want to keep waiting the same jerky, NY-Joisy, poodle-humping way, so dogs or whatever can get up and hump the lineup.

Got CVH for me? I have some for you. And since Zero-intelligence is walking on my thread looking for his French buddy till it closed, you need to respond over here to issues, or get told what a suck you are.

Fair and square, punks with no rock and whoever. YOU post, I post. Keep it that way.
          "Character" has nothing to do with it bro. You report, we decide. The most slanted and biased moderating team in the business.....

You have PUNKS but NO ROCK?

When I first saw the title, I went (thinking to self) "must be about the Atomic Punks and the absence of the band they impersonate."

Now I see that you were just complaining.

Complaints are full on feedback.

You know what to do.

Comment

• tydhurst
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
            someone tell me what the fuck this moron in rambling about cause i don't think i speak his language:confused:
            I think he's trying to sound smart, or if you say his post into a microphone then play it backwards you might get a message.
            Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
              Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by tydhurst
              I think he's trying to sound smart, or if you say his post into a microphone then play it backwards you might get a message.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                Veteran
                • Feb 2005

Wow, Bobby G Note is still at it!

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: You have PUNKS but NO ROCK.

LOL...man you are building douche castles in the sky.

Got CVH for Solomon Grundy? No. Solomon Grundy got CVH for you.

Mezro...this might help ease your journey into the world of coherent communication...www.hop.com
                  Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• bobgnote
                    Banned
                    • May 2005

You folks are the people who MIGHT want music, you ain't getting

You have the stupidity, you have the shove. When Amtrak folds, and the porters up here don't work, maybe they will want some CVH and go out and get some, like I would.

Let's see any of you get CVH or get an idea how to do it, EH?

Dumbasses from NY or girl dweebs from Canada can't do CVH OR New Halen. Canada has some words for YOU girlie. If you are up there, you can't get your head so far up your butt, you don't hear something about how you don't get anymore CVH. Also, you don't get anymore CVH because you are a lot of really stupid punks, with NO ROCKS.

Still into organ since 1984, you morons haven't thought your way out of that bag, and nothing changes. You dopes were stupid yesterday, same today. Try hockey, CG. It's a life for YOU and ME.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Re: You folks are the people who MIGHT want music, you ain't getting

You have the stupidity, you have the shove. When Amtrak folds, and the porters up here don't work, maybe they will want some CVH and go out and get some, like I would.

Dumbasses from NY or girl dweebs from Canada can't do CVH OR New Halen. Canada has some words for YOU girlie. If you are up there, you can't get your head so far up your butt, you don't hear something about how you don't get anymore CVH. Also, you don't get anymore CVH because you are a lot of really stupid punks, with NO ROCKS.

Still into organ since 1984, you morons haven't thought your way out of that bag, and nothing changes. You dopes were stupid yesterday, same today. Try hockey, CG. It's a life for YOU and ME.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

And wtf does Amtrack have to do with CVH?

Dude, step away from the coke.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: You folks are the people who MIGHT want music, you ain't getting

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

At this point, i'd just like to point out that this schizophrenic person is the same guy who was posting racist bullshit under the name "Michael Anthony".

Now maybe bandidwth wasting aliases crashing the site is OK with some people, but I'm getting kinda sick of wading through the sewage myself.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

I think he is saying both sites are full of young punks and trolls...

And that is taking over more than talk of CVH and rock music.

He's saying he is an authority on it, and you should use him as a moderator.

That if people can understand what Mezro is talking about ...

He might even should be a Webmaster...

Course I could be wrong in NY Amtrak speak...

Comment

Working...