X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    yeah thats the pose you'd want the devil in, if she were to intice ya no? I mean, shit, I change Gods, taste in music and start wearing Spermmy Hagar sandles if I could get a piece of that evil.
    Would you sell your soul?

Those succubi DO work for me, you know.

Just call me Pimp Daddy Lucifer

Oh, and I think everyone knows my religious viewpoint...
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      That is satanism.. Look it up...
      How is it me-ism to believe in flying pink elephants?? :confused:
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SensibleShoes
        I've read all of the same stuff on the Morman church that you all have - and heard all the horror stories. Even experienced the church's control of the Government in Salt Lake City.

But the fact remains, on paper, they are Christian, even as twisted as their logic is to get there.

I'll do one better. Although I was never officially baptized into their occult, I did attend the church for a few years when I was a kid. My dad's entire side of the family are all practicing Mormons. Seen is right, the basic "revelations" that came from their founder Joseph Smith is all from the Masons.

The Book Of Mormon is not affiliated with The Bible at all. Even Mormons will tell you that. What they consider it is a newer extension or a companion of The Bible. They consider the Holy Ghost sacrilege. I've always had a hard time buying their basic concept that a fourteen year old kid went into the forest, God gave his these "Golden Plates" that have never shown their face. And that these "Golden Plates" are transcribed into The Book of Mormon as the new prophecy.

One more thing, their cult has always been filled with so many fallacies that they have to run into the temple and receive a new prophecy from their Heavenly Father every time their beliefs clash with society. polygamy was a major principle of their cult at first but when Utah wouldn't be granted statehood unless they stopped practicing it, Heavenly Father changed his mind and made then dump it. The same goes with Blacks, they were originally viewed as sinners because of their skin. As time went on and the Civil rights movement progressed, Heavenly Father changed his mind again and Blacks were finally allowed Priesthood in 1979.

I could go on and on but we're going to be having dinner shortly and I don't wish to lose my appetite.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by pete
          God is a concept
          By which we measure
          Our pain
          I'll say it again
          God is a concept
          By which we measure
          Our pain

I don't believe in magic
          I don't believe in I-ching
          I don't believe in Bible
          I don't believe in tarot
          I don't believe in Hitler
          I don't believe in Jesus
          I don't believe in Kennedy
          I don't believe in Buddha
          I don't believe in Mantra
          I don't believe in Gita
          I don't believe in Yoga
          I don't believe in kings
          I don't believe in Elvis
          I don't believe in Zimmerman
          I don't believe in Beatles
          I just believe in me
          Yoko and me
          And that's reality

The dream is over
          What can I say?
          The dream is over
          Yesterday
          I was the Dreamweaver
          But now I'm reborn
          I was the Walrus
          But now I'm John
          And so dear friends
          You'll just have to carry on
          The dream is over

-LENNON
          A-Fucking Men
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Where do you think John Lennon is spending eternity ??

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Where do you think John Lennon is spending eternity ??
              it's certainly not some place where milk and honey flow in streams.

I think he is spending eternity in some white, bathed place like you seen in some fucking movie.

I also believe Santa and the Easter Bunny a real.

And lastly, I believe, you make much sense.

Now, all sarcasm aside.

I think John Lennon had a clue. Too believe 1 certain faith, created by some human, is the all encompassing truth is silly. I respect anyone in the pursuit of the truth eternal. But, the likeliehood that 1 man, or a bunch of men's interpretation of 1 man's existance, contains the complete truth..... It's doesn't work.

If god was so vain, he demanded worship. He'd of left a book himself for all to follow.

I would think he created us to marvel, or joy in the potential.

it's silly to think that GOD would be so vain, to say, "I'm lonely, I need to create people to worship me!"

He's not flesh. You are Elvis.

And too much of it.

If it was up to you, spitirituality would equal ignorance.
              Last edited by pete; 03-20-2004, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I hit a church with a car once........
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                  I hit a church with a car once........
                  Right on...LOL Now please tell me there were no survivors! (except you of course)
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• pete
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

I don't have a problem with God.

Just his fans. LOL

Comment

• Top Jimmy
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

how bout some respect for the Non's? Agnostic, not Gnostic......

anyway, I am a card-carrying, orthodox atheist.....

Comment

• Top Jimmy
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

and BuddHist, not Buddist....good LORD (pun not intended)....take a spell check now and again....

Comment

• Cult of Roth
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2004

Protestant, although I couldn't tell you the last time I've seen the inside of a church outside of a wedding...
                          Roth EUAS Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Christian by birth (Lutherian is what it's called here) but to me it got a bit silly around age 16. So today I believe in fate/karma.
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

by birth? :confused: Lutherans believe you can do that? Not slagging lutherans, just curious.
                              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Switch84
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

Thanks for the Info, Max!

Originally posted by MAX
                                I'll do one better. Although I was never officially baptized into their occult, I did attend the church for a few years when I was a kid. My dad's entire side of the family are all practicing Mormons. Seen is right, the basic "revelations" that came from their founder Joseph Smith is all from the Masons.

The Book Of Mormon is not affiliated with The Bible at all. Even Mormons will tell you that. What they consider it is a newer extension or a companion of The Bible. They consider the Holy Ghost sacrilege. I've always had a hard time buying their basic concept that a fourteen year old kid went into the forest, God gave his these "Golden Plates" that have never shown their face. And that these "Golden Plates" are transcribed into The Book of Mormon as the new prophecy.

One more thing, their cult has always been filled with so many fallacies that they have to run into the temple and receive a new prophecy from their Heavenly Father every time their beliefs clash with society. polygamy was a major principle of their cult at first but when Utah wouldn't be granted statehood unless they stopped practicing it, Heavenly Father changed his mind and made then dump it. The same goes with Blacks, they were originally viewed as sinners because of their skin. As time went on and the Civil rights movement progressed, Heavenly Father changed his mind again and Blacks were finally allowed Priesthood in 1979.

I could go on and on but we're going to be having dinner shortly and I don't wish to lose my appetite.

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how different sects (religious or otherwise) attempt to pimp God for their own shady intentions and causes. That is truly sickening.

LOL!! Black people were viewed as sinners because of our GOD GIVEN beautiful brown skin? That is the stuff that makes me laugh. Hmm, this sounds like the religious sect Elitest may belong to...she did refer to me (a very intelligent and beautiful BLACK WOMAN) as "The Aberdeen Angus" i.e. a BLACK COW.

Love 4 one another??? Someday soon, I hope.
                                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...