X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roth Renegade
    Groupie
    • Sep 2005

hina

this song should have been a single instead of stand up, cuz it's probably the best song on the album, even the vai haters like his playin' on this tune! I've also read that this is one of his most personal songs, about some girl he loved when he was little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katie
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Roth Renegade
    this song should have been a single instead of stand up, cuz it's probably the best song on the album, even the vai haters like his playin' on this tune! I've also read that this is one of his most personal songs, about some girl he loved when he was little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fucking hell!
    We have a real LIVE one here! (LOL)

Comment

• audiospectrum
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Didn't know who the song was to, thanks.
      I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Perhaps my favorite Skyscraper tune.

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Dave was never little he SPRUNG from his fathers loins full grown, foot to the floor and READY FOR ACTION .

Like the God he is damnitt!!!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thome
            Dave was never little he SPRUNG from his fathers loins full grown, foot to the floor and READY FOR ACTION .

Like the God he is damnitt!!!!
            Yeah! This is a great post, worth being featured on the home page!

Hina... It sure is the best INTRO in "Skyscraper", but 17 years later I still can't get used to the chorus... No way, sorry. I can't...
            "Skyscraper" is Dave's album I listen to the least anyway. Due to those fuckin' goddamn keyboards, man...
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Warham
              Perhaps my favorite Skyscraper tune.
              Mine too.

Comment

• Last_Child
                Commando
                • Oct 2004

Well, I Don't Like It!
                "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• zeronumber
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2005

I love that song. And to all those who don't like this song or skyscraper, all I got to say is...
                  The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• Loons The Great

Come back...but you cannot stay...hey hey where ya goin'??

Great
                    Boogily
                    Moogily
                    Ize
                    digs
                    thiz
                    toon

Yez
                    Yez
                    Yez

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                      Sniper
                      • Aug 2005

I love it too. Always reminds me of the Summer...and of course when a woman breaks your heart...been there...

Comment

• Antman
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Hina is def my favorite off Skyscraper. I know many have flamed Skyscraper, but I liked it better than EEAS.
                        When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

Working...