X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

New Led Zeppelin DVD?

The latest entry in Kevin Shirley's diary on his website, reads: ".....Getting ready to do some mixes over the next few weeks for a new DVD by my all-time fave band, and Bob and James will be popping into the studio in NYC to check on my progress, which should be a lot of fun. More details of the exciting new DVD to follow.....". It is well-noted that Led Zeppelin is Mr. Shirley's "all-time fave band", plus the references to BOB and JAMES are pretty obvious. What can be next? Stay tuned.
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It could be a documentary style DVD.

They did state there would be no future concert DVDs.

However, a Led Zep interview DVD with rare clips (ala Kiss "X-treme close up" or Judas Priest "Metalworks) might not be out of the question.

In fact, it`s conspicuous by it`s absence as every other band has released one.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

what, even s club 7?
      Originally posted by flappo
      i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
      translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• PHOENIX
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Cool i cant get enough of old Zep footage.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

that sounds rude
          Originally posted by flappo
          i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
          translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I doubt Zep will release another DVD, much less within a year of the first one.

DLR7884
            I wish they would though!
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• David Van Via
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

This would be cool if they did release another DVD documentary style or a concert Led Zep kick ass.
              Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• BrownSound1
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Well Kevin's biography does list Led Zeppelin as his favorite band. I guess it could very well be an interview DVD, but from what I can gather there aren't tons and tons of interviews around. Perhaps some more rare footage was unearthed? Maybe some behind the scenes type stuff in the studio. It could be the DVD-Audio version of the "How The West Was Won" album, which may or may not be out yet. I do remember hearing that one was coming out, but I don't keep up with it that closely. One thing is for certain, everyone on God's green Earth will know about it when they announce it.

Comment

Working...