X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Gee, you wouldn't happen to be from Seattle, would you?
    What's your point?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Your opinion, nothing more.

One backed up by a substantial body of data.

Ha! Bush-haters rub their hands together every time the body count goes up in Iraq. Please.
      And those numbers are unprecedented...

How many times have we been attacked since 9/11?
      Exactly. The threat was always exaggerated, watch "The Power of Nightmares" from the BBC for more info. Once they were chased out of Afghanistan, there was virtually no threat left, until we blew our wad over Iraq.

I think there are plenty of Bush supporters who have relatives fighting over in Iraq right now.
      Yeah, but they're not here minimizing the sacrifice as much less than in Vietnam.

That's Bush's decision to use analogies, if he so chooses. I see few between this war and Iraq.
      Oh, that idiot can use whatever bullshit analogies he wants when giving bullshit speeches that you sheep baaah too? But I'm not allowed too?

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        What's your point?
        It's a subtle crack about musicians and music from Seattle.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          One backed up by a substantial body of data.

I've got substancial evidence that it is worth it. I guess it'll go back to opinion.

And those numbers are unprecedented...

No, we've had plenty of wars where the body count has been higher.

Exactly. The threat was always exaggerated, watch "The Power of Nightmares" from the BBC for more info. Once they were chased out of Afghanistan, there was virtually no threat left, until we blew our wad over Iraq.

So, all of the sudden, once we enter Iraq, Al-Qaida decides to put up a fight? I thought they weren't in Iraq to begin with? And why is Al-Qaida concerned about democracy in Iraq? Was Saddam really funnelling cash to terrorists all those years? Al-Qaida certainly has been having a cash-flow problem since 2003.

Yeah, but they're not here minimizing the sacrifice as much less than in Vietnam.

Oh, that idiot can use whatever bullshit analogies he wants when giving bullshit speeches that you sheep baaah too? But I'm not allowed too?
          You can use flawed analogies like Bush does, if you like.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

It's a subtle crack about musicians and music from Seattle.
            Ironic considering your avatar

But hilarious nonetheless. You must slay them at your Hitler Youth gatherings while you worship Bush.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              What's your point?
              He never has one....

Other than the fact he's still pissed Clinton got a hummer, which is still one more than warpig has ever received.

No WMD

Not enough Troops

No exit strategy

No control over looting

Disbanding Iraqi Army

Not securing weapons caches later used to kill US Soldiers

Abu Graib tortures ok'd by command

Billions missing in frauds

Coalition members leaving

Powell leaving

Chalabi

But freedom's on the march, stay the course, mission accomplished.

Warham and his ilk make me sick.

This "war" has nothing to do w/ WMD, or 9/11, or any "war on terror", and he fucking knows it.

Btw, where's OBL anyway?

dumbass
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, all of the sudden, once we enter Iraq, Al-Qaida decides to put up a fight?
                You don't even know what al Qaida is. Zarqawi would be dead or in a Jordanian prison, and few arabic men would in any seek to fight Americans if we didn't make it so easy by going into Iraq and handing them a complete propaganda coup. Foreign fighters are only 5% of the resistance in Iraq, most of those fighting the US are Iraqis. Al Qaida was a tiny organization of fractured, competing groups of Islamists with often different objectives and goals.

Cash flow? Clinton had the Saudis crack down on Bin Laden's family, and cut off his family money. In fact al Qaida requires little money and is still getting a lot of dough from donations, especially from states that are our "allies" like the Saudis and Pakis...And the resistance in Iraq seems to have ample cash and weaponry...

I thought they weren't in Iraq to begin with?
                You were correct, they weren't.

And why is Al-Qaida concerned about democracy in Iraq?
                Because they want to undermine our policies, Bush and his cronies seem to give them ample help.

Was Saddam really funnelling cash to terrorists all those years? Al-Qaida certainly has been having a cash-flow problem since 2003. [/B]
                No. Read the 9/11 report. He was funneling no cash to anti-US terrorists and his goals were completely different from al Qaida's. SADDAM was secular and actually served as a bulwark against the Iranians, pretty soon the Iraqi Shias will drift into that sphere of Islamic fundamentalism. Mission Accomplished!

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

And Irak and the Mid-East have always been such a Love Fest.

Too bad in the future Bush is going to be seen as one of the
                  Heros /Saviors/Libarators of life and humand rites.

Those who can should.

Don't come down too hard on me. Police men and women are killed
                  doing the exact same thing every day, everywhere.

You know damn good and well the world wants this. Us ,The USA to do
                  what were doing .

How many people died in Irak before we got there 20 mill.Is a low ball
                  figure .

Comment

Working...