Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Why can't I get arrested?

Why can't I get arrested?
    Dec 15, 2005
    by Ann Coulter

I'm getting a little insulted that no Democratic prosecutor has indicted me. Liberals bring trumped-up criminal charges against all the most dangerous conservatives. Why not me?

Democrat prosecutor Barry Krischer has spent two years and hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to find some criminal charge to bring against Rush Limbaugh. Political hack Ronnie Earle spent three years and went through six grand juries to indict Tom DeLay. Liberals spent the last two years fantasizing in public about Karl Rove being indicted. Newt Gingrich was under criminal investigation for 3 1/2 years back in the '90s when liberals were afraid of him. Final result: No crime.

And of course, everybody cool in the Reagan administration was indicted. Or at least investigated and persecuted. Reagan's sainted attorney general Ed Meese was criminally investigated for 14 months before the prosecutor announced that he didn't have anything (but denounced Meese as a crook anyway).

I note that nobody ever wanted to indict Bob Dole or Gerald Ford (except, of course, other Republicans).

In the Nixon administration, liberals even brought "Deep Throat" up on charges – and he was one of you people! What, now I'm not even as hip as "Deep Throat"?

I've done a lot for my country. I think I deserve to be indicted, too. How am I supposed to show my face around Washington if I haven't been "frog-marched" out of my office by some liberal D.A. looking to move to D.C. for the next Democratic administration? What's a girl have to do to become a "person of interest" around here? Mr. Krischer, where do I go to get rid of my reputation?

Barry Krischer has been going around calling El Rushbo a criminal for more than two years but has yet to bring any charges. Last month, Krischer's assistant, James Martz, told the court that his office has "no idea" if Limbaugh has even committed a crime. I'm no lawyer – hey, wait a minute, yes I am! – but it sounds like maybe Krischer's maid has been out scoring him stupid pills again.

These liberals are fanatics about privacy when it comes to man-boy sex and stabbing forks into partially-born children. But a maid alleges that she bought Rush Limbaugh a few Percodans, and suddenly the government has declared a war on prescription painkillers.

Liberals are more optimistic about the charges against Tom DeLay than they are about the charges against Saddam Hussein – and the only living things Tom DeLay ever exterminated were rats and bugs.

In the remaining money-laundering case against DeLay, the prosecutors have acknowledged that they cannot produce the actual list of candidates who allegedly gained from the purported money-laundering scheme. But they hope to introduce a facsimile cobbled together from someone's memory.

In other words, during Rathergate, the case against the president consisted of a faked memo, whereas the case against Tom DeLay consists of an imaginary one.

Charges like these are not brought at random. They are brought against people who pose the greatest threat to liberals. (What am I? Miss Congeniality?)

The only difference between the Stalin-era prosecutions – also enthusiastically defended by liberals – and these prosecutions is that it's possible to get acquitted here. But the validity of the charges is about the same.

The only way to stop the left's criminalization of conservatism is to start indicting liberals.

It wasn't calm persuasion that convinced liberals the independent counsel law was a bad idea. It was an independent prosecutor investigating Bill Clinton (who actually was a felon!).

It wasn't logical argument that got them to admit that – sometimes – women do lie about sexual harassment. It was half a dozen women accusing Bill Clinton of groping, flashing or raping them.

It wasn't the plain facts that got liberals to admit that, sometimes, "objective" news reports can be biased. It was the appearance of Fox News Channel.

Can't we rustle up a right-wing prosecutor to indict Teddy Kennedy for Mary Jo Kopechne's drowning? Unlike the cases against Limbaugh and DeLay, Mary Jo's death was arguably a crime, and we could probably prove it in court.

Link
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Silly Brian. Don't you know that the BCE cut a brake line on Teddy's car.
    The BCE killed Mary Jo to frame Teddy.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ann Coulter is a stupid bitch, and this ego-driven filth is barely worth reading.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, I'm glad that ANNE ("you're stupider that I am") CUNTER approves of corruption and illegal drug abuse as long as it is conducted by conservative politicians and celebrities....

Nothing like a good persecution complex by a talentless hack that's a big hypocritical, drunken whore on top of it.

Gee, I wonder what she said about STARR's relentless investigation of CLINTON's?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    No shit.

Get off my grass...
    Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    drunken whore on top of it.
    mmmmmmmm

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [IMG]www.whymilk.com/ad_downloads/austin_powers_l.jpg[/IMG]

She's a MAN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Apparently, hell hath no fury like an attention-whore scorned...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by jhale667
    Apparently, hell hath no fury like an attention-whore scorned...
    LMFAO!

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    uh the first two sentences alone were enough to disgust me.

performing your role to a T BBB
    gnaw on it

Thread Information