X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Mike Tyson compilation....

<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' <p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/f/funny_videos/mike_tyson_fight_compilation_114934.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autostart='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Oh man, great compilation!
    I remember one time, I was around 14 years old, and Mike Vs. (forgot who it was) fighting for the worldtitle. It was braodcasted live in The Netherlands at 3o clock at night. I had set my alarmclock at 02:30, woke up, had a large can of coffee and I was ready for the fight of a lifetime. Finaly at three show begins, after 16 seconds it was over! 16 seconds!!! I was ready to fight him!!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

wow.great find WARF.Tyson was always one of my favs.i remember sitting up when i was younger with my dad and watching him fight.how the mighty have fallen though.i know he is an animal but i kinda feel sorry for him,he is just a broken down shadow of himself now.still ill always remember his glory days.
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Miss the days of a GOOD
        Heavyweight fight...

I hope ESPN brings the
        game up another level with
        the show the contender.

EUAS

Comment

• bastardog
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

To me Tyson was the most feared boxer ever..........and ended as a shadow of himself. I still admire his glory days.
          Bastardog

Comment

• VHdamaco
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2004

i was the only one of my friends that was able to whoop his ass...

in mike tysons punch out...

(still the best boxing video game ever IMO)...
            Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

Working...