Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I don't want my tomb near dave's...I guess his mouth will keep talking even if the man is dead...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RuzDNailz
      You know the old saying...'When I die, I want to be buried upside down. So the whole fucking world can kiss my ass!'.
      About 15 years ago I was living in L.A.

I used to listen to Mark & Brian on KLOS at work.

So one morning they put out a request to the listenership for the following items:

Snorkel & diving mask
      Some shovels
      A Mountain Bike

So after an hour or so they go outside the station, and start to dig in a flowerbed.

They dig a fairly deep hole, then one of their interns strips butt-naked, and puts on the snorkel & mask (with a microphone in it).

He then kneels down (like Muslims when worshipping) in the hole, and they then proceeded to bury him in this hole with only his butt sticking up out of the ground.

Then they parked the front tire of the mountain bike in his butt crack, and took a bunch of pictures.

This whole idea was cooked up by the intern in question.

My coworkers were wondering why I was laughing so hard....

And apparently their station manager was completely irate because they destroyed a flower bed....
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 04-24-2006, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        About 15 years ago I was living in L.A.

I used to listen to Mark & Brian on KLOS at work.

So one morning they put out a request to the listenership for the following items:

Snorkel & diving mask
        Some shovels
        A Mountain Bike

So after an hour or so they go outside the station, and start to dig in a flowerbed.

They dig a fairly deep hole, then one of their interns strips butt-naked, and puts on the snorkel & mask (with a microphone in it).

He then kneels down (like Muslims when worshipping) in the hole, and they then proceeded to bury him in this hole with only his butt sticking up out of the ground.

Then they parked the front tire of the mountain bike in his butt crack, and took a bunch of pictures.

This whole idea was cooked up by the intern in question.

My coworkers were wondering why I was laughing so hard....

And apparently their station manager was completely irate because they destroyed a flower bed....
        That's funny.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Shit. You're dead. Who cares?...
          Yep!
          R.I.P.

When I die, I want them to give whatever's still "transplantable" to anyone in need...
          The rest can go to scientists (for research) and everything else...
          Burn, baby burn!!!

My dear ones know to throw my ashes into the Pacific Ocean, near a small town called San-Simeon...
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
          Originally posted by Nitro Express
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
          Originally posted by VanHalener
          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
          Originally posted by FORD
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Urban legend has it that Monroe's corpse was fucked by a bunch of necros in the morgue, so Hef and that other dude are too late anyway...

Far as Hef and Playboy go, I really don't care for my filth that clean...or airbrushed.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...