Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHdamaco
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2004

i still believe that patsy and jon had something to do with it...

the way that whole thing went about at first, theres no way a random guy in fucking BANGKOK takes the hit...

god already smote patsy for helping kill her child...
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      Guess what bands cd was in his car?

Buster Hymen and the Youngbloods
      That's not very funny.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

I saw an interview where he said that her death was an accident. How the fuck do you strangle someone by accident?

Will he be indicted over to the USA for trial?

And if so will it be in a state with the Death Penalty?

I actually don't want him to die - I want him to suffer and live in fear in the Big House for the rest of his life.

And if it turns out that he is a hoaxer, who has claiming to have done something he hasn't, then he deserves and good kicking for putting that girls dad (her mom is dead) through even more hell.....
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I saw something somewhere that he was being charged with some kind of sex crime in Thailand....maybe he is confessing to this crime solely so he will be extradited to the US and won't have to do any jail time in Thailand....like Garry Glitter is doing in Vietnam....

I have to laugh about Gary Glitter.....

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69

I have to laugh about Gary Glitter.....
            "I'm the leader, I'm the leader, I'm the man who put the bang in gang!"

Makes me laugh too.....

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by VHdamaco
              i still believe that patsy and jon had something to do with it...

Everything is possible... How would we know for sure?

And speaking of children beauty queens;

I find it very invasive when parents dress-up, make-up and have their young girl "all done up" to look like "Playboy" models... posing, blowing kisses etc...

I have a friend who had a daughter. Her dream was for her to become a ballet dancer and/or a beauty queen. She started to verbally abuse her around age 5, telling her to "tuck-in her stomach", not eat so much carbs., keep her head straight etc... because she would have "no future" and all kinds of B.S...

I told my friend to stop it, to let the child be a child and not to do (or say) anything that would break her self-confidence, to just make sure she doesn't turn into an anorexic etc... etc...

That "friend" wouldn't listen to me (or anyonelse) so I slowly decided to avoid her... now we haven't seen each other for over 4 years.

I hear the little girl is rather chunky now, plays ball in a team and is not interested in all that beauty judging crap...
              Good for her!

I just can't stand those "pushy obsessive Moms" (and Dads)...
              They always appear to me as being twisted bitches that would do (or say) just about anything to get their ways!

With that said, I got to follow a little bit of the Ramsey's case (living in the States at the time, it was impossible to avoid)... and still I can't make an opinion on those parents.
              Last edited by blonddgirl777; 08-18-2006, 11:04 AM.
              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
              Originally posted by Nitro Express
              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
              Originally posted by VanHalener
              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
              Originally posted by FORD
              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Yeah, there is soething a little over-the-top about parents who are too pushy about anything.

Being obsessive about anything isn't conducive to happiness....

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I agree..I don't understand what would motivate a parent to dress up their 5-6 yr old to look like they are 20...let the kid be a kid..I find it a bit disturbing actually..it just isn't natural to put all that makeup and glitter on a kid that age..

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                    ...I find it a bit disturbing actually..it just isn't natural to put all that makeup and glitter on a kid that age..
                    I find it soooo very disturbing, I get mad and change the channel (that's if I don't want to throw the remote at the Mom's face when she talks)!
                    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by binnie
                      Yeah, there is soething a little over-the-top about parents who are too pushy about anything.

Being obsessive about anything isn't conducive to happiness....
                      It's good to encourage them into DOING SOMETHING (phisically and mentally healthy, that is...) but everything in moderation and at THEIR own pace!

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Why do some parents try and live out their dreams through their kids?

Just sad really.....

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

I do have some doubts about the mother..recently saw the videotapes of the Boulder police interviewing her and basically saying that they could scientifically link her to the death..and maybe she was just spent or in shock..but her reaction wasn't "defiant" enough to me..
                          If I were in that situation and that fuckin cop told me some shit like that...You would have to pull me off that bastard..how fuckin dare you acuse me of killing my own kid!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Why do some parents try and live out their dreams through their kids?

Just sad really.....
                            Canada... the land of Hockey;

You should see how overly agressive some Dads can be with their little boys!
                            Then, we try to teach our kids to stay out of violence...

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                              Canada... the land of Hockey;

You should see how overly agressive some Dads can be with their little boys!
                              Then, we try to teach our kids to stay out of violence...
                              Yeah we have the same here with Football, Rugby etc

And Moms with dancing, ballet, musical intruments, horse-riding etc etc.

For some people, having kids is a sign that they've given up their own lives and want to ruin someone elses!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... For some people, having kids is a sign that they've given up their own lives and want to ruin someone elses!
                                Or "live thrue" someonelse's...
                                Really, why can't THEY find something to validate themselves?

Comment

Working...