X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

Hawaii Cruise...

Hawaii Cruise baby!.... 7 days of fun and sun...
    in the lineup waiting to get on the ship...this guy was behind me coming onto every chick that walked by.. he was fucking annoying to say the least, anyway we get on the boat, and a few days later I'm walkin around with my new =VH= from vancouver, black one... and who the fuck do i spot coming across the pool deck with the exact same fucking shirt ya ya we shook hands , talked about the show he saw in Cleveland i think, the x wanted to take a picture ... and she did but somehow managed to delete 4 days of pictures... i have no picture alas... but there's the story...

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2005

That is all.
      Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2005

oooh yeah,... too bad i was with the X, and my girls 22 n 21...
        That is all.
        Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2005

view from Kona beach to the boat.. fuckinhot there man... :-)

That is all.
          Icon.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Damn,Those Girls Look Like Fun.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jurak
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2005

my personal watercraft for the week...

That is all.
              Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2005

i got way better, but no time left gotta work in 5hrs.......later
                That is all.
                Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2005

too bad i was so pissed off by then i just wanted to go back to the ship... my daughter took the picture
                  That is all.
                  Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2005

the trip was a fucking nightmare, the scenery and kids were great.......
                    that's all i'm gonna say.
                    That is all.
                    Icon.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jurak
                      the trip was a fucking nightmare, the scenery and kids were great.......
                      that's all i'm gonna say.
                      So What Stays On Tour,Stays On Tour?
                      Last edited by Dan; 02-15-2008, 05:48 AM.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Beautiful scenary, looks like paradise to me!

It's cold and foggy here.....
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jurak
                          Is that a post foursome smoke you have in your hand there?

Lucky bastard.
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Jurak
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2005

fuckin A! i could only wish... ha ha
                            That is all.
                            Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dan
                              So What Stays On Tour,Stays On Tour?
                              You know it Dan...
                              That is all.
                              Icon.

Comment

Working...