Well I'll be damned.... An actual terrorist attack on the US was prevented recently

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
    The only thing i have to say is, how the fuck do you guys have the time to look up all this shit. I'm sitting here at my desk taking orders ....
    -I'll have the Burrito Supreme...no sour cream...1 chicken quesadilla and a a Sprite....

-yes, gimme a bag of sopopillas,too....

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

I cannot gaurantee, but almost promise you all that our goverment prevents many of these things, and due to security reasons these things never leave the CIA / FBI, Homeland Security, Desk Top.

We need to keep driving these MF'ers deeper into the rat hole and plinking them in the face, when they pop thier head out.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thome
        We need to keep driving these MF'ers deeper into the rat hole and plinking them in the face, when they pop thier head out.
        "Whack A Terrorist" Game:

Strike a blow for freedom! The terrorist keep popping up out of thir caves, and it#39s up to you and your trusty mallet to knock #39em back down!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          I have my doubts as to whether 9-11-01 would have taken place at all, if any competent President had been in the White House.
          I have no doubt we had an incompetent President in the preceding 2 terms who saw the US attacked by the same 9-11 people both onshore and off US shores, or he would have done more than send ONE, count 'em FORD, (1) sub-launched patriot missile into Taliban HQ in response to the US Cole attack.

He did nothing prior, he ignored further intelligence afterward.

That's what you get with a Democrat in office more interested in fucking over his wife, not just once or twice but over 20 times. Couldn't focus on legislation and defense, couldn't keep his disk in his CD tray.. is there a connection? I duuuuuno Ford.

Maybe you're right. Maybe we are so stupid we deserved to be talked to by President Gore's "you're-all-two-year-olds" condescending and placative and Paternalistic speech patterns. However we luckily sidestepped that and kicked some Arab ass that was a big thorn in our side.

Bush lived, Saddam croaked, and it only cost us 700 billion over 8 years. Now Obama is threatening to cost us 800 billion so the banks can ride their corporate jets for another year or so before they come back for more money.

Such is the Democratic CHANGE. As in "Can you spare some change?" Even the hobo on the corner at the 7-11 parking lot asking for change begs for it: Obama is just gonna take it.

Such is the Democratic HOPE. As in "I hope this fucker loses support and this bullshit just blows over like a bad fever"..

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
            I cannot gaurantee, but almost promise you all that our goverment prevents many of these things, and due to security reasons these things never leave the CIA / FBI, Homeland Security, Desk Top.
            Due to security reasons, I know you cannot share with us the Secret Knowledge you may possess behind such a guarantee much as you'd like, Thome.

Thanks for being a true Patriot, and keeping the nations' secrets safe!

Comment

Working...