Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Jindal may have lost some momentum last week, but I think a lot of people actually know who he is now.

Romney just needs to stay where he is and write a weight loss book.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ron Paul will never win the Repuke party nomination. Just like (sadly) Dennis Kucinich will never win the Democratic party nomination. At least not until the corporate media is destroyed.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Combat Ready
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        Ron Paul will never win the Repuke party nomination. Just like (sadly) Dennis Kucinich will never win the Democratic party nomination. At least not until the corporate media is destroyed.
        I hate to agree but you're correct. Paul's positions are a better fit for the Libertarian ticket anyway....I suppose.

I'm not a political fan of Kucinich, although I admire him for having a set of principles...He's not a sell out.

As for Paul--his core belief of limited government and freedom for the individual sets him apart from almost everybody in Washington. Wish there were more like him.....

Comment

Working...