Miami Hooker Does Not Love Sham-Wow Guy's Nuts After All...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/271548326" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=9260850001&linkBaseURL=http://www.ifc.com/videos/asian-hooker.php&playerId=271548326&viewerSecureGatewayU RL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false& " base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      $1K for sex with that skank?

I know mug shots are never flattering, but she looks like a blonde spED on the tail end of a 3 week binge.

$1K?

In this economy?

You know, honestly, I can see that she could get away with $100...MAYBE as much as $200...and that means a lot. If she had the balls to label the price a THOUSAND DOLLARS, I'm guessing she knew full well who he was and that he had cash. No "John Q. Public" is paying her a $1000.00 to do ANYTHING other than maybe sign the divorce paper.

Smelling a set up too, honest to shit.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The funny thing is that I don't recall seeing the Sham Wow ad aired as much as I have the past couple of days...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

The biting of the toungue reminds me of a story I read about in the 90's, in Portland of all places, of a hooker biting a john's cock, and not letting go until he paid.

And he had the cajones to call the cops. Showed them the teeth marks as I recall.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            The biting of the toungue reminds me of a story I read about in the 90's, in Portland of all places, of a hooker biting a john's cock, and not letting go until he paid.

And he had the cajones to call the cops. Showed them the teeth marks as I recall.

...I don't know anything about that.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

I deeply regret starting this thread in such a light hearted tone after viewing the following pictures. Christ, this asshole truly beat the crap out of this woman!

Link to more photos and continued story at Smoking Gun: Battered By The ShamWow Guy - March 30, 2009

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Pennypacker
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2009

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

wow. Instant mood change. I was chuckling as i read this page, but now I'm sickened. Even though she is a hooker, sham wow guy needs his ass kicked royally
                  R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• SparkieD
                    Veteran
                    • Sep 2006

And he did this to her while she was clamped down on his tongue? Must be one long licker that motherfucker's got.
                    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                    Originally posted by rustoffa
                    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

If she was biting down on his tongue and wouldn't let it go...well...

Devils advocate, I guess...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Whore looking for money!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Whore looking for money!

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nice white tape on her fingertips.....
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I'm not gonna take sides on this. Since both parties are scum

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Wow! what an idiot Shammy is. That was not all done while she was biting his tongue. That kind of beating shows a predisposed tendency toward violence. I have been bitten before (crazy story I'll tell another time), and I did not beat unmercifully.
                                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...