X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Mickey Rourke KOs Chris Jericho

Mickey Rourke boxed Jericho at Wrestlemania...sure wrestling is fake, but if you watch the fight it was sure not staged.....Chris Jericho is a loud mouth and Mickey levelled him with a left hook.......I remember a few months ago Mickey and Jericho on Larry King. Mickey was a gent and Jericho acting like an arrogant punk.....Mickey said he would bare knuckle with him anytime....and here we go

Mickey Rourke Scores a Knockout at Wrestlemania
    Originally posted Monday April 06, 2009 01:05 PM EDT
    Mickey Rourke

Photo by: George Napolitano / FilmMagic

Mickey Rourke, who earned an Oscar nomination for his work in The Wrestler, stepped into the ring again on Sunday, this time to fight professional wrestler Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 25.

After watching Jericho knock out wrestling legends Ric Flair, Roddy Piper and Ricky Steamboat, Rourke, 56 climbed into the ring at the Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas, to spar with the 38-year-old Jericho.

Rourke, who took a hiatus from acting in 1991 to resume a boxing career, seemed to remember his training inside the ring. It took a single left-handed punch to subdue Jericho, who laid on the mat in stunned silence.

For several weeks, Jericho and Rourke have taunted each other outside the ring. At one point, Rourke even backed out of the match before agreeing to appear. The crowd was clearly entertained, giving Rourke a standing ovation as he exited the ring.
    – Steve HellingRourke takes on Jericho

Photo by: George Napolitano / FilmMagic
    Get up-to-the-minute celebrity news and photos on your cellphone, iPhone or Blackberry at
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I always thought wrestling was for pussies...
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

I hate wrestling....a bunch of queers in tights holding each other by the nuts....but this was a bare knuckle spar.....if it was choreographed it was well done...Mickey ducked under a swing by Jericho then landed a left hook.....I don't think it was staged......Mickey was in the audience then Jericho started to call him out....if you watch the Larry King interviews Jericho was more than a little offended by Mickey and called him out on it......Anyway it is what it is.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Here is a clip posted at Youtube. Catch it while you can, as these vids are being systematically removed soon after they are posted.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzSzXvLKPOI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzSzXvLKPOI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Either that was fake or Jericho is a bigger sissy than my grandmother...or Gay Hagar Fan.

Upon review that was bogus......

Comment

• SparkieD
            Veteran
            • Sep 2006

I don't watch that fake shit, but I was very glad to hear that loudmouth motherfucker Jericho got a beatdown. Too bad it was bullshit.
            Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Mikey is a legend....
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                Either that was fake or Jericho is a bigger sissy than my grandmother...or Gay Hagar Fan.

Upon review that was bogus......
                Jericho must got paid well to drop like that.

I agree that was bogus but Jericho really comes off looking like a chump.

Perhaps he is think of heading back to Fozzy...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

BULLSHIT FAKE BULLSHIT!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I have watched many Americans watch this stuff,
                    can you please answer me this ?

A: You are all in denial
                    B: You know its faked but treat it like a pantomime or play ?
                    C: Fuck off Panamark its real you dipshit Aussie !!!!!

If "C" please refer to "A"

I can see how little boys would get into this, but I've
                    watched middle aged men getting angry watching
                    the TV.. Are they in denial, or is it some mesmerizing
                    act that everyone is in on ??

Please ??? I dont get it ??

Now lets talk about the old USA heavyweight boxing matches..
                    Thats the Shiznit !!!!
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Wow, this just inspired a really indulgent new delight....

u r right BoF, it is what it is............
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

BoF said it was fake, Blaze ??

U trip me outski !!
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Pan. I must admit, I didn't watch it. It is what it is..........

But I got to thinking......................
                          OMG No.....The Oo is thinking esoteric!

Anyway...... I got to thinking....... What would I promote toward people for money and fame.............

{raised eyebrow}

I am going to slather myself in that concept for the next few weeks.
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Umm... what tripped you out if you do not mind me asking?
                            sigpic

Comment

• bluemustard
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2006

Mickey Rourke can kick all ur asses.
                              He is the shit.

Comment

Working...