X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolemite!
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

Obama's euthanasia program

A little more to the right of Bush cronies to say the least.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho-0SHFEgGo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho-0SHFEgGo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

No comments from the Obama assholes around here ??

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

"Hitler's Germany"!?!?! "Genocide"!?!?!

This douche claims to be a pastor and therefore compares Obama to a Nazi? I think he's a little confused. "Eugenics" is the birth of a population not the death of one. Even with that said, he gives no names of these powerful men or even doctors much less this secretive council.

I'd personally love to see his research and where he's pulling this out of his ass. Plus, this whole elderly "right to die" is nothing new - it's been in debate since the early 70's for those who are in chronic care (funny how he doesn't mention that) bankrupting their families to due increased insurance cost (upon which this douche also fails to mention).

Watching my father slowly die from leukemia was horrible. To see him waste away hour-by-hour in tremendous pain and suffering and yet watch the true vultures in the medical community keep him alive more than necessary more than fucking pissed me off by giving him injections from a vial that cost @$575p/two weeks. So tell me who's the REAL Nazi here? Some asshole ... oh fuck this...I'm too irate by this fuckface's words to coherently type out my anger over this bullshit right now

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        No comments from the Obama assholes around here ??
        How about, it's a bunch of lying religious douches that have no historical edge-you-muh-cation at all making retarding fucking analogies?

BTW, weren't you a "Bush asshole?" So, who's worse? Bush or Obama?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          "Hitler's Germany"!?!?! "Genocide"!?!?!

This douche claims to be a pastor and therefore compares Obama to a Nazi? I think he's a little confused. "Eugenics" is the birth of a population not the death of one. Even with that said, he gives no names of these powerful men or even doctors much less this secretive council.

I'd personally love to see his research and where he's pulling this out of his ass. Plus, this whole elderly "right to die" is nothing new - it's been in debate since the early 70's for those who are in chronic care (funny how he doesn't mention that) bankrupting their families to due increased insurance cost (upon which this douche also fails to mention).

Watching my father slowly die from leukemia was horrible. To see him waste away hour-by-hour in tremendous pain and suffering and yet watch the true vultures in the medical community keep him alive more than necessary more than fucking pissed me off by giving him injections from a vial that cost @$575p/two weeks. So tell me who's the REAL Nazi here? Some asshole ... oh fuck this...I'm too irate by this fuckface's words to coherently type out my anger over this bullshit right now
          Yeah, God forbid that terminally ill people should have the right to decide their fate. I mean, God wants them to suffer in agony for his "plan" which so far has involved genocide, societal injustice, and natural disasters...

Sorry about your father, my condolences...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            How about, it's a bunch of lying religious douches that have no historical edge-you-muh-cation at all making retarding fucking analogies?

BTW, weren't you a "Bush asshole?" So, who's worse? Bush or Obama?
            Obama...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Obama...
              Have 3,000++ Americans died on his watch because he didnt listen to his PDB warnings?

Has he invaded and occupied a country causing tens of thousands of needless deaths, and billions in wasted dollars?

Sometimes you can't help but be a Limbaugh parrotting douche

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

He invaded Pakistan, incase you haven't noticed, and he just INCREASED the defense budget...

Give him more time and see what happens...

And I haven't heard Limbaugh for more than five minutes maybe twice a month in over two years, honestly...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

He invaded Pakistan, incase you haven't noticed, and he just INCREASED the defense budget...

Give him more time and see what happens...

And I haven't heard Limbaugh for more than five minutes maybe twice a month in over two years, honestly...

Well defended.....

How many troops do we have in Pakistan, E?

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

About 4000!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

About 4000!
                      Really?

Link?

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

When I tried to click on the link it said page not found, but we DO have troops there but maybe it's only in the hundreds so far...

My bad...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

When I tried to click on the link it said page not found, but we DO have troops there but maybe it's only in the hundreds so far...

My bad...
                          We have no US Troops on the ground in Pakistan.

We fly drones over there, and of course the CIA is all over the place.

There are military advisers, etc, but not TROOPS.

And yes, if there were a few "hundred", that would be a far cry from 4,000.

5 minutes of Rush a month, huh?

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Yes, I don't care for Rush much anymore. I listen to Alex Jones a bit and Savage, Alan Colmes and even Mike Malloy at times...

That's about it...

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Fuck that black jackass Obama mofo!

Comment

Working...