X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Dem Congressman - "If You Don't Tie Our Hands, We Will Keep Stealing"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sbPx_5TAbZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sbPx_5TAbZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

No comments from our liberal members here?

Can't argue with words from the horses mouth, can you?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Okay Brian, I'll play...

Sorry, not interested enough to click on your YouTube find, but......

Repukes have been stealing for years, why not let the Dems in on it for a while?

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I stole Dio's "Last in Line" on cassette from Payless when I was 14. But I do feel bad that nobody wants to play around with Brian. He must feel lonely.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8E_zMLCRNg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8E_zMLCRNg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            I stole Dio's "Last in Line" on cassette from Payless when I was 14. But I do feel bad that nobody wants to play around with Brian. He must feel lonely.
            Nope, not lonely, but thanks anyway, Boob.

As for the crickets, there's not much our Progressive friends can say, like I said before.

You think this will be used against him by his eventual opponent?

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Nope, not lonely, but thanks anyway, Boob.
              Well, for a guy who isn't lonely, you certainly whine about the lack of response to your YouTube posts like a lonely, dateless wallflower bitch. You're very good at that.

As for the crickets, there's not much our Progressive friends can say, like I said before.
              Maybe people just don't like you.

You think this will be used against him by his eventual opponent?
              Will you ever pull that ramrod out of your ass?

So many questions, so little time...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                Maybe people just don't like you.
                If you're talking about yourself and your "virtual friends" here on this board, that's a compliment. Thanks, Boob!

Besides, I don't come here to make "friends." I come here to raise a little hell and read some trash on various subjects.

Those that use this board for friendship are pretty pathetic, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...