• Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Golddigger Ex Of McCartney Ordered To Remove False Leg At Airport

It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Paul McCartney's ex forced to publicly remove fake leg at Heathrow

Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills was humiliated and angered when her prosthetic leg was asked to be removed by security after it set off alarms at London's Heathrow Airport. According to Undercover.com.au, "Heather was flabbergasted. There was a brief impasse but she said nothing, just staring in disbelief. She quietly went and sat down shaking her head, and pulled up her trouser leg for an official to hold up her false limb and swab it. Heather looked furious but bit her tongue. She appeared humiliated at having her prosthetic leg highlighted in front of other passengers."

A spokesperson for the airport said: "She was swabbed because something set off the alarm in the metal detector archway. Staff could not see inside the leg so it was swabbed instead. This would be the same protocol as if a passenger had a broken arm or leg."

To add insult to injury, afterwards Mills was not allowed into the exclusive Concord Lounge for First Class flyers. The Daily Mail reported that Mills was finally allowed in after arguing with a receptionist and pleading "please let me through, I've had a bad day."

Mills' spokesperson said: "She was told she could use the special (British Airways) door to the Concorde Lounge. But for whatever reason the guy (working) the door did not have the list with her name on. Their staff did not have the correct information."

Despite her appearances on such high-profile shows as Dancing With The Stars, Mills' reputation has never recovered from the ugly smear campaign she unleashed on the McCartney family starting directly after the couple's separation. Back in 2007, Mills said in a phone interview on E! that she was not -- nor was she ever -- a "gold-digger": "If I was a gold-digger, I'd be a very wealthy woman now and I'm not. It's like, the biggest insult is to Paul because it's like saying he's so stupid that he would just be with somebody like that. People forget I was a $30-$50,000 an hour public speaker before I met Paul and I gave everything up to help him go back on stage, and committed myself as a wife and a mother."

Last edited by chefcraig; 03-19-2010, 03:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to name source

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

fuck dat broad
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

droopy tits
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

I would.......
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

no shit
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

What's Heather Mills favorite CVH tune?
            "Drop Dead Leg", of course.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

she was humiliated at the airport but not on cnn?

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

No money was involved at the airport.......
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

like that. People forget I was a $30-$50,000 an hour public speaker before I met Paul and I gave everything up to help him go back on stage, and committed myself as a wife and a mother.
                  She gave up everything to help the guy who wrote... Let It Be and 3/4 of every other Beatles tune.."to help him get back up on stage".

The man who formed Wings and has one of the greatest careers spanning 4 decades, multiple platinum, between multiple musical styles...Perhaps the most talented songwriter in the history of recorded music...?

It is amazing what a lawyer can convince a Gold Digging Bitch to believe.

And she did it all in 2 years...she's a saint...*sniffle*

and only took 150 million for her services....a modern day Mother Theresa she is/....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by binnie
                    No money was involved at the airport.......
                    not yet. i could see some stupid lawsuit over this.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                      I would.......
                      Fuck The Leg.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• tojoro
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Dec 2009

Great...now I have 'Drop Dead Leg' running through my head, thanks Chef!

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by tojoro
                          Great...now I have 'Drop Dead Leg' running through my head, thanks Chef!
                          There were other possibilities to use, from various artists.

Nancy Sinatra - "This Boot Was Made For Walking"
                          Bread - "Down On My Knee"
                          Queen - "Death On One Leg"
                          Paul McCartney - "Foot In The Clouds"
                          Tears For Fears - "Head Over Heel"
                          ZZ Top - "Leg"
                          Kenny Loggins - "Footloose"

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

one foot out the door

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'd hit it from the back while I Spank her ass with her fake foot.
                              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...