I'm sorry, but whoever invented TV chicks in bikinis playing volleyball is a genius.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I'm sorry, but whoever invented TV chicks in bikinis playing volleyball is a genius.

In related news, did you ever listen to Genghis Kahn by Iron Maiden at top volume?
    I feel like I could run to Cleveland. in stocking feet no less.

not that I would of course.

well maybe at the commercial.

oh yeah and f Elvis. and Jackie
  • Candy Girl

Lots of bounce and jiggle, aye Thrills? That is unless they're fake, then not quite so much jiggle and depending on the job, maybe not bounce either.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Jiggle isn't allowed due to wind resistance. You can't spike a volleyball if you're getting pelted in the eye by your own nipple.

These people are athlethes dammit and not to be looked at as sex objects.

Someone tell that to the director who insists on putting their buttocks on the screen, complete with hand signals(that nobody watching understands or gives a shit about).

I could beat them at volleyball though I'm pretty sure. As long as I have Iron Maiden's Genghis Kahn blasting in my ears.
      I'd end up with a volleyball in my mouth but it would be entertaining viewing. probly last about 4 minutes.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm pretty sure Gene Simmons invented it...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

thanks for the pics!

you fuckin' idiot!
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            thanks for the pics!

wah I clicked a thread and didn't get what I want.

Make a list of what you think I owe you number 2.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

tell ya what I'll take a picture of the screen, then scan it, then post it here for you.

until then, enjoy this

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kzozNZ-bPLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kzozNZ-bPLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee--3IQXhV4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999 999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee--3IQXhV4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999 999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Meow.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...